2023-2024 Nevada - Las Vegas

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
A portion of January interviewees did go to the meeting but there was a backlog from December due to the cancellation of an interview week because of the shooting tragedy on main campus. Those individuals had to participate in make up dates in the new year.
Hello and happy Sunday! Piggy backing off what @razzledazzle12 asked, is it safe to assume that due to the higher volume of interviewees in January, that not all were fully evaluated during the February committee meeting, and that the remainders will be assessed during the March review? Thank you 😁

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Will all acceptances be sent out by late March like every year or will things be done differently this time?

Hello and happy Sunday! Piggy backing off what @razzledazzle12 asked, is it safe to assume that due to the higher volume of interviewees in January, that not all were fully evaluated during the February committee meeting, and that the remainders will be assessed during the March review? Thank you 😁
Correct.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Will all acceptances be sent out by late March like every year or will things be done differently this time?
Yes, by early April the 66 seats are filled and committee is then discussing alternate list. Via email in early April interviewees not yet admitted will receive either a rejection or an offer to be on alternate list. This timeframe is the official start of our alternate list period. It will then continue until we close the cohort at the start of June.

Yes, by early April the 66 seats are filled and committee is then discussing alternate list. Via email in early April interviewees not yet admitted will receive either a rejection or an offer to be on alternate list. This timeframe is the official start of our alternate list period. It will then continue until we close the cohort at the start of June.
Got it, thank you for the transparency! Earlier in the thread you said that there are typically 100 acceptance offers made. Does that include people who are accepted by early April or does it also include people who are waitlisted and eventually accepted?

Reactions: 2 users
Got it, thank you for the transparency! Earlier in the thread you said that there are typically 100 acceptance offers made. Does that include people who are accepted by early April or does it also include people who are waitlisted and eventually accepted?
The original 66 offers plus the variable of those we call from waitlist over the entire span of the cycle until we close the cohort on June 1st. Please note this total offer amount varies from year to year.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi Everyone! So calls are finished for March and this is the last batch committee has accepted for the 66 seats. However, should anyone from today's calls not take the seat, more calls would be made early next week. In the upcoming weeks, committee will be meeting again to discuss waitlist. After that session in early April, we will be issuing rejections for some and the invitations to be on waitlist to others. All of those notifications will be sent by email. If we can answer any questions, please contact us at [email protected]

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
Got the A today so grateful for the opportunity :) Interviewed week of 2/5

Reactions: 3 users
Do we think waitlist and R notifications are this Friday?

i also just have decided - i feel like that's not a good sign lol

My portal shows interview complete and adea shows decision status none. Anyone have similar?

Post II R just received. This one hurts! Good luck to everyone, this is such a great community!

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
Hello Everyone - Alternate List invitations and rejection decisions have been released via email to everyone who interviewed this cycle but had not been admitted. We know this can be a difficult time, and we hope that you take good care this coming weekend.

• Care
Post II R just received. This one hurts! Good luck to everyone, this is such a great community!

Feeling the exact same way right now bud. Really thought I had this one.

Congrats to those that got the A and best of luck to those on the alternate list!

Reactions: 2 users
Feeling the exact same way right now bud. Really thought I had this one.

Congrats to those that got the A and best of luck to those on the alternate list!

Man it hurts to be rejected by my undergrad school. Hopefully one of my waitlists pull through.

I also received the alternate list invite on Friday!

Congrats to everyone in this thread who has received positive feedback and let's keep the momentum going! :D

I hope everyone is doing well and staying positive and healthy. Hopefully, we will all hear some great news soon as the waitlist movement increases! Good luck, everyone! :)

OOS A off waitlist!!!!
Tier 2 connections & interviewed mid February

• Love
Reactions: 5 users