2023-2024 Miami (Miller)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Did anyone else just get sent their interview day picture? Does it mean anything at all?
I dont think so? I just got sent mine too and I got WL

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I’m in shock. IS II today !!! 508 mcat, 3.7 gpa and submitted in mid September.

Reactions: 6 users
Received full tuition merit scholarship today!!

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
They are not going to reply to emails and don’t pick up the phone .

do we get confirmation of our place on the WL? I emailed them back to accept a position on the WL like their email said to do but idk how to be sure they got it since they haven’t been replying to emails

do we get confirmation of our place on the WL? I emailed them back to accept a position on the WL like their email said to do but idk how to be sure they got it since they haven’t been replying to emails
they emailed me yesterday confirming they received my email about the waitlist

Is the deposit after we sign up for CaneID refundable if we don't matriculate? Also, I'm not seeing a deadline for when this is due but I don't want to accidentally miss something

Anyone still waiting for decision (A/WL/R) post I! ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
I put my heart and soul into the long ass secondary (((
LOL I knew I was never getting in here and wrote the most petty secondary for that last Q talking about what you've done to help fight discrimination. I'm really glad I did that now.

• Haha
Are the campus tours only for students who have been admitted and not on the alternate list?

Someone reported a II on Thursday so it's still possible but idk.
I feel like with the level of cluster**** their admissions office is in right now, IIs are still most definitely going out

Did anyone else just get sent their interview day picture? Does it mean anything at all?
It means nothing. I interviewed in October and have heard nothing. Just got the picture of me holding the UM symbol with the caption "U BELONG HERE!" last week as if they haven't been ghosting me for months. If I didn't have any other acceptances, I think the "U Belong Here" would've sent me over the edge. Maybe I'm crazy but I think it's slightly disrespectful.

• Angry
  • Dislike
Reactions: 6 users
It means nothing. I interviewed in October and have heard nothing. Just got the picture of me holding the UM symbol with the caption "U BELONG HERE!" last week as if they haven't been ghosting me for months. If I didn't have any other acceptances, I think the "U Belong Here" would've sent me over the edge. Maybe I'm crazy but I think it's slightly disrespectful.
Ur definitely not crazy. The caption is totally unnecessary. It got my hopes up for nothing.
Still can’t believe they straight ghosted you

They should have sent something a while ago. You're completely valid in feeling disrespected.
Really holding out a sliver of hope for a late II: this is my dream school :(
Me too. I met some faculty from UMiami at a conference a few months back and got a very positive impression of the program there.

Last edited:
Was told I'd hear back this Wed/Thurs. Has anyone heard back post interview this week?

I interviewed sometime this week and they said next Tuesday is the last day for interviews.

Anyone else having trouble registering for the Virtual Info Session tomorrow?