2023-2024 Miami (Miller)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Did anyone get a confirmation email about accepting their waitlist spot? I also didn't get one for my update letter either so I wonder if they even received any of them.

Reactions: 1 user
Miami has got to have one of the worst admission offices on the planet. I have left them 5 voicemails and 3 emails in the past month and haven't had a single reply, Jesus Christ. Iowa and Michigan got back to me in hours...

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Miami has got to have one of the worst admission offices on the planet. I have left them 5 voicemails and 3 emails in the past month and haven't had a single reply, Jesus Christ. Iowa and Michigan got back to me in hours...
Iowa is a bunch of 🐐s. Miami is mid af. They couldn't even get their Admissions portal to survive secondary season 🤣🤣🤣

Great school, but mid admissions with 12 500 essays lol

Iowa is a bunch of 🐐s. Miami is mid af. They couldn't even get their Admissions portal to survive secondary season 🤣🤣🤣

Great school, but mid admissions with 12 500 essays lol
them @my essays

Attachments

• Fsro3Q4aEAAAE6u.jpeg
    Fsro3Q4aEAAAE6u.jpeg
    104.3 KB · Views: 86
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users
wonder how long this interview process is going to drag on for. I know they're behind but are they going to go into April/May?

• Hmm
what number are you calling?

Has anyone had any luck with emailing them? They've never picked up my phone calls and I've also gotten ignored by email

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone gotten their CaneID? And does anyone know where to submit their transcripts? Thank you so much!

Has anyone had any luck with emailing them? They've never picked up my phone calls and I've also gotten ignored by email
Their response to emails is unfortunately not very good...I emailed them after my interview about where to send thank you notes and I didn't get a response

I haven't gotten answers to e-mails or phone calls either.

asking here since my emails to the school have gotten no reply as well - do all the required courses have to be taken for a letter grade? i suspect it's a yes but just wanted to confirm

asking here since my emails to the school have gotten no reply as well - do all the required courses have to be taken for a letter grade? i suspect it's a yes but just wanted to confirm
I don't believe so, since I got an A with a pass fail OChem2. I think they may have disregarded this though because this was taken during spring 2020 when my undergrad forced everyone into mandatory p/f for all courses.

Dean’s merit scholarship received via email! (Full tuition + fees)

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Have they released the date for second look yet?

Does this school do silent rejections? Haven't heard anything since July.

Reactions: 2 users
Anyone waited 6+ weeks after interview in silence? Interviewed Feb 5th for me and nothing

Bro sometimes I think UMiami thinks they are the Ivy League of the south 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Any possibility to get an II from them at this point in the cycle?

Any possibility to get an II from them at this point in the cycle?
Possible, yes, but remote. The last reported II on here and on cycletrack I can find is March 4. So while it's not impossible it's not exactly likely either.

Interviewed 3 weeks ago and just got a WL. So bummed! This was my top choice and my 3rd cycle. OOS, 517, Ophthalmology Publication.

Does anyone know how active their waitlist is? What percent of people get As off the waitlist?
Screenshot 2024-03-16 at 7.32.02 PM.png

Interviewed 3 weeks ago and just got a WL. So bummed! This was my top choice and my 3rd cycle. OOS, 517, Ophthalmology Publication.

Does anyone know how active their waitlist is? What percent of people get As off the waitlist?
Did you hear back just now?

When did you interview? And when did you hear back?

So how am i supposed to pay the deposit if i dont have a caneid? The forgot your caneid portal doesn't work as well with my SSN.

Did anyone else just get sent their interview day picture? Does it mean anything at all?

Hey guys, does anyone know if the first or second look for the school is a requirement to attend? Thank you so much!