2023-2024 Kaiser Permanente (Tyson)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Honestly that is a very reasonable thing to say. Especially the auditorium area where they will likely have the talk, it surely looks like it doesn’t fit more than 50 people. Hopefully they hold some kind of second 2nd look tho lol.
U can always set up a tour if you are admitted even if it is not an official second look

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
They've discovered how to not send out any WLs. Simply wait until the trafficking deadlines have passed and then send more As or Rs

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
they usually send stuff out around 1 PM PST.... another day without anything

Reactions: 2 users
this is honestly ridiculous imo...have not heard of any other school waiting 7 MONTHS to send out decisions...

Reactions: 4 users
Anyone can share how many people attend second look and if they personally believe more admissions will be offered?

Anyone can share how many people attend second look and if they personally believe more admissions will be offered?
Look historically. Everyone that hasn’t heard is WL or R at this point. Many got in off WL years past

Reactions: 1 user
maybe 20-30 students attended. No Idea if there will be more As. But like gobills said, WL moves a lot

Look historically. Everyone that hasn’t heard is WL or R at this point. Many got in off WL years past
I would typically agree with you on this in typical circumstances, but I don’t believe this cycle has been consistent with previous ones imo. That’s why I and so many people are stressed out. We practically are already waitlisted given its April and past second look day despite not getting the email, you know what I mean?

I would typically agree with you on this in typical circumstances, but I don’t believe this cycle has been consistent with previous ones imo. That’s why I and so many people are stressed out. We practically are already waitlisted given its April and past second look day despite not getting the email, you know what I mean?
agreed. this cycle timeline is very different from last year

Members don't see this ad :)
Well See Season 6 GIF by The Office

could today be the day?

They emailed me yesterday saying they are aiming to have updates provided by the "end of the week" so I think it will most likely be tomorrow :)

• Wow
Reactions: 3 users
They emailed me yesterday saying they are aiming to have updates provided by the "end of the week" so I think it will most likely be tomorrow :)
waiting for 7 months & checking my email/sdn everyday all that time just to get a WL/R is humiliating

• Sad
I heard KP ADCOMS were meeting this week to discuss "apps and numbers".. so I second that tomorrow will likely be the day

The rejection today is gonna hurt so much more than if they had sent it months ago

Reactions: 6 users
unless they meant next week ....

kinda ridiculous to have people waiting this late

unless they meant next week ....

kinda ridiculous to have people waiting this late
i mean it looks like a few years ago people didn’t find out until around this time too. things will happen when they happen

i mean it looks like a few years ago people didn’t find out until around this time too. things will happen when they happen
this is still the latest it's ever been. Past two years they released post-II decisions around March 22-25th, with some trickling in after that. Prior to that, the main wave of post-II decisions was April 6th. But also you're absolutely right, things will happen when they happen. i need to stop tweaking about this school lol

Just got the R. Sooner better than later, I guess.

• Care
IS R just now. Official goodbye to California :(

• Care
+1 R. Welp, can’t say it was unexpected. Bigger and better things, friends, bigger and better things.

• Care
hit with that R it only took like 6 months!!!!

• Care