2023-2024 Kaiser Permanente (Tyson)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
OMG WL. I heard from an M3 that half the class is from the WL.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
i've been checking every day for the past 2 weeks and i got a WL from a Feb interview!
i'm praying this is my chance to start school this cycle. good luck all <3

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
WL. 6th this season. I'm actually cracking folks.

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
does anyone know how many they waitlist. i noticed they havent reported the number on msar

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Going to withdraw - good luck to all the WL peeps!!

• Care
Reactions: 10 users
Same 😭😭

Now I have to figure out what to do by the end of the day ☠️☠️

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users
That’s a crazy short timeline!! Just accepted my offer to KPSOM today. Lmk if you have any Qs!

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Just got accepted off the WL. After 7 WL this season, this was a much needed win.

• Love
Reactions: 12 users
Computer Working GIF

The anxiety I would have today 😦 amazing tho Omg
Literally me at the computer trying to figure out what the heck to do😭 thank you tho!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
If you don’t take USC let them know to hand over your spot 🤭
Dang the temperature getting turned up lol😭 I did end up choosing USC, but let me know when you get that A from them so I can congratulate you :)

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 2 users
For anybody already accepted, could you provide any info on how many people are in the facebook or group me? Did it seem like a lot of people left after the commit to enroll day, or are most people holding onto their spots? any insight into how many more spots they might fill? Holding onto any hope..
I feel like any remaining waitlist would be from other people getting off other schools' waitlists and giving up their spot at KP, what do you guys think?

For anybody already accepted, could you provide any info on how many people are in the facebook or group me? Did it seem like a lot of people left after the commit to enroll day, or are most people holding onto their spots? any insight into how many more spots they might fill? Holding onto any hope..
I feel like any remaining waitlist would be from other people getting off other schools' waitlists and giving up their spot at KP, what do you guys think?
I think there are 50 people in the group me. But there are probably several undecided people in there (me)

Reactions: 1 user