2023-2024 Johns Hopkins

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Omg OOS II received!! Complete on 7/16

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users
Data point:
OOS II a few minutes ago: Complete 7/12. Interviews available as early as 10/26

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
Does anyone know if Hopkins has an update/LOI policy? If they accept them, do we just email them?

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone who has interviewed here yet knows whether we get the names of our interviewers?

Reactions: 1 user
+1 OOS II, complete mid-July, LM 82.5. Guess they're circling back!!

• Love
Reactions: 9 users
Me submitting like 2 weeks ago: 😬
Ayo in the middle of my secondary last week I looked at the Johns Hopkins sGPA median and wrote a sincere apology for applying to the school. So you're doing better than me.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3 users
Ayo in the middle of my secondary last week I looked at the Johns Hopkins sGPA median and wrote a sincere apology for applying to the school. So you're doing better than me.
Even though I didn't apply here, should I send the update letter with 3 pages of "PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE" and a photo of me crying? Sounds like a good first impression honestly.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know if an early November II date will have my decision released in the December wave or would I more likely get bumped to January?

Reactions: 1 users
Does anyone know if an early November II date will have my decision released in the December wave or would I more likely get bumped to January?
Had an interview this week and they said we would find out in December. They did word it in a way as if to imply that this interview cohort would be one of the last to be released in the first wave. Take that as you will, but I imagine that interviews after October are unlikely to be released in December. Just postulating though.

Last edited:
OOS II!!!!!! first one of the season too :,). Complete mid-July, and LM 69 (I am so below their MCAT median I am floored)

• Love
Reactions: 17 users
Hi! Did anyone send an update letter here post interview? If so, did you just email ms Mazza?

Hi! Did anyone send an update letter here post interview? If so, did you just email ms Mazza?
In the interview they said to email Ms. Mazza. I did and she replied saying she'll add it to my file.

OOS II, im in shock cuz i messed up on their secondaries--used the same paragraph for two separate essays, LM 78.5

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
For anyone thats interviewed, how does the scheduling work? is it through the portal? or is it scheduled through email? I only ask because I hopkins doesn't use the amp portal that a lot of other schools use which has the schedule interview tab and calendar.

Thanks!

For anyone thats interviewed, how does the scheduling work? is it through the portal? or is it scheduled through email? I only ask because I hopkins doesn't use the amp portal that a lot of other schools use which has the schedule interview tab and calendar.

Thanks!
You get an email to schedule through another portal.

OOS II!!! In complete disbelief, complete mid august

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
OOS II complete early July

• Love
Reactions: 9 users
OOS II, complete mid July!! Been getting IIs from multiple schools this week after a month of no invites so in shock right now

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users
Adding data point here, OOS II received around the afternoon. Complete 8/1

I'm so grateful and excited!!!

Reactions: 2 users
Anyone know if JHU accepts pre-interview update letters? I found this under their FAQ: "JHUSOM Office of Admissions does not accept updates to your AMCAS application or for the secondary application." but I've seen a couple ppl send in post-interview updates

Anyone know if JHU accepts pre-interview update letters? I found this under their FAQ: "JHUSOM Office of Admissions does not accept updates to your AMCAS application or for the secondary application." but I've seen a couple ppl send in post-interview updates
They only accept post-II updates.

OOS II just now!!! LM 81 complete mid july im so shook

Heyo, I ended up losing all of my bookmarks for the portals and Hopkins is the one I cannot find. Is there a link to the portal that someone could share?