2023-2024 Johns Hopkins

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Has anyone else still not received an "application complete" email? I just got the one saying they received my secondary
I just checked and I never did either? I submitted 7/16

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I just checked and I never did either? I submitted 7/16
I emailed them today and they just told me it takes them a while to process apps- they must have a manual review at this stage or something. I submitted 7/14 and they said I should receive the "app complete" email in the next week or so.

I emailed them today and they just told me it takes them a while to process apps- they must have a manual review at this stage or something. I submitted 7/14 and they said I should receive the "app complete" email in the next week or so.
Not sure if things have changed but I submitted my app on the 16th and received complete email morning of the 17th. Seemed automated to me.

• Wow
Members don't see this ad :)
Not sure if things have changed but I submitted my app on the 16th and received complete email morning of the 17th. Seemed automated to me.
Yeah that's why I was concerned- it seems inconsistent between people. I submitted on 7/14 and didn't get a secondary received email until 7/17, and still no complete. This is exactly what the admissions office said:

Your secondary has been received. The admissions staff processes the applications in the order in which they were received. Completion notices are sent weekly, not daily. You should hear from the admissions office sometime within the next week or so.

That's interesting. I got both the secondary received and secondary complete emails on 7/17 and I also submitted on 7/14. I wonder if your app was marked complete but since the emails are sent manually there are some notifications that fall through the cracks. Either way it seems ok since they said they received your secondary!

I emailed and they told me the person in charge of sending complete emails has been out of the office and that I should receive it in the next week or so

I emailed and they told me the person in charge of sending complete emails has been out of the office and that I should receive it in the next week or so
interesting this isn't automated

Members don't see this ad :)
OOS II received, LM 84, complete 7/12 - shocked and excited 😭

Reactions: 2 users
OOS II received! Complete 7/11 LM:77 ORM (applied MD/MBA if that matters)

Reactions: 1 users
Kinda late but, II on 08/02, OOS, URM, LM 81.8

So does JH screen at all? Because I received a couple emails, one saying my app was received and I “may” complete the secondary. But then I received 3 emails back to back inviting me to complete the next step.

So does JH screen at all? Because I received a couple emails, one saying my app was received and I “may” complete the secondary. But then I received 3 emails back to back inviting me to complete the next step.
I dont think they screen for secondaries at all, I also got three duplicate emails when they sent out the secondary link, looks like just a system emailing error

The multiple emails are due to the three different parts of secondary I guess (required documents, prerequisites, essays)

is the link to the greeter info on anyone else’s interview confirmation email not working anymore?

Has anyone who has interviewed or is interviewing gotten info on their interviewers in advance of the date?

Damn got a "get details about applying" email. Guess they threw my secondary in the dumpster.

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
+ 1 OOS II. LM 81. Complete on the early side (don't remember the exact date, but submitted within the first week)

For anyone who interviewed, are you sending TY notes directly to your interviewers or to the admissions inbox? I do not see a way to upload them to the portal

For anyone who interviewed, are you sending TY notes directly to your interviewers or to the admissions inbox? I do not see a way to upload them to the portal
We were told to send to Ms. Mazza who would forward them over

I know I’m late but I just submitted my secondary today. How long did it take for you guys to receive the complete email after submitting?

Is it normal to not get an email confirming secondary submission (not the complete email, but just an email notifying you that you've actually submitted the app)? All 3 elements of mine are in but I didn't get one

OOS II early this morning, with interview options for the week of 10/16. Submitted 7/21

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
+1 OOS II!!!! LM 76.4, options for this coming week and next week. Complete 8/14

Reactions: 5 users