2023-2024 Hofstra

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
same :( honestly felt like interview went very well too

damn :( feels bad… first MMI results so makes me second guess my other MMIs
Might not have been our interviews. LizzyM’s staircase analogy is making me feel better sorta. I’m below hofstra’s mcat median and I’m assuming I got overshadowed by high stat people

Members don't see this ad.

damn :( feels bad… first MMI results so makes me second guess my other MMIs
literally me and I have one more MMI decision coming this week that I thought went even worse than Hofstra 🤣

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Is anyone able to access the Incoming Student Packet on their My Hofstra portal? It says I don't have access, even when logged into the Hofstra email...

Members don't see this ad :)
Is anyone able to access the Incoming Student Packet on their My Hofstra portal? It says I don't have access, even when logged into the Hofstra email...
When I go into the Admit Packet tab it says there are PDFs of the acceptance package that gets mailed but not seeing any files--anyone else having this issue?

I didn't hear back :/
Hope to hear back soon
interviewed mid nov, haven't heard back either : ( the mmi format threw me off in terms of pacing my answers but ultimately i thought my interview was decent

interviewed mid nov, haven't heard back either : ( the mmi format threw me off in terms of pacing my answers but ultimately i thought my interview was decent
same but I interviewed end of sept. was my first interview

A (12/18)
Did anyone get a congratulatory email just now from their traditional station interviewer?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
I was wondering if anyone recalls a tab opening up in their portal after the interview with the names of the individuals who interviewed them for the MMI. I interviewed last week and remembered them saying something about this but nothing has changed in my portal. I wanted to individually address some of the interviewers for thank you letters.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey if anyone has an MD PM interview date in february or late january and wants to trade for a mid january interview DM me lol. thanks

Withdrew my interview, I hope the spot goes to one of y'all!

anyone know when we'll hear abt a decision if we didnt get the A in the wave in dec?

anyone know when we'll hear abt a decision if we didnt get the A in the wave in dec?
I think they said february. I interviewed Dec 1st and all I remember was that the decision release was extremely far away so I haven't thought much about it.

For some reason I have late January listed as next round. Not sure where I got that though.
In my interview in September they said they release monthly December - March. Cycle track also has some acceptances end of Jan iirc

So if we interviewed back in September and didn’t hear we have to wait till the next decision wave in feb?

I interviewed this month and they said we could hear back anytime between the end of this month and the end of March.

$100 deposit fee to accept your acceptance??? 💀

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users
What are chances they still have interviews to send out? Complete radio silence on my part and cycle track does not look promising for zucker

the mmi platform is glitchy

I interviewed this month and they said we could hear back anytime between the end of this month and the end of March.
current zsom--fwiw I got my A mid-march after interviewing on the last possible day.

I have a really specific question about the MMI platform. To the people who interviewed already/will interview this week, when did the 'start interview' button appear on your interview portal? I don't see it yet and my interview is tomorrow, and I want to make sure this is normal. Thanks!!

first tier waitlist today. will be declining! hope some of you get some movement :)

Reactions: 4 users
still under review email; interviewed mid-December

also first tier waitlist, interviewed in September. is there a second tier waitlist ?

2nd tier WL. Must’ve been my MCAT or something. Will be declining, but good luck to everyone else in the running!

Also got this email! Is this considered different from waitlist?
l had to double check because I thought maybe I misread it lol but it seems like for now there’s just no decision for us either way. So not WL but also not A or R 😂 just gotta wait and see