2023-2024 Hackensack Meridian

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Just got a call from HMHN for a second interview. First interview on 2/28. Anyone else have any experience with this?

Last edited:
Anyone who was accepted in February hear about merit scholarships?

Congrats!!! Were you off of the waitlist or did you just hear back after your interview?
Just heard after the interview. Actually there was a missed call and voice mail. Just saw that later.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Click here to join HMSOM 2024 Accepted Students' on GroupMe:

Just heard after the interview. Actually there was a missed call and voice mail. Just saw that later.
When was your interview? I am trying to figure out what month they are looking at now lol

When was your interview? I am trying to figure out what month they are looking at now lol
Honestly I think they’re ALL over the place. It KILLS me knowing that some people had to wait all the way from November but someone also just posted above they heard back this week with an A after an interview in February. I am sooo anxious and got even more nervous when I saw the person who heard back from February interview cuz I had mine the week after lol! Hoping we both get the call soon 🫶🤞🏻

Reactions: 2 users
just got the A call today! it really feels like an april fools prank lol

Reactions: 5 users
Just withdrew from here. Hope one of you gets it.

Reactions: 8 users
sure! i interviewed feb 15th 😁
Such a big congrats!! I am melting on the floor currently though!!! 😩😳🥵

I interviewed 2/13 and like I’ve said in numerous other posts I’m so anxious to hear! Thanks for letting me know hehe! Hoping they get to all of us from the beginning/middle of Feb soon

Such a big congrats!! I am melting on the floor currently though!!! 😩😳🥵

I interviewed 2/13 and like I’ve said in numerous other posts I’m so anxious to hear! Thanks for letting me know hehe! Hoping they get to all of us from the beginning/middle of Feb soon
I am waiting to hear back from my interview on 12/4 still as well trying to be patient haha

M1 here, this school just takes forever. Many in my class got in late April/early May. I know it sucks, but patience is key
Y'all saying this makes me hopeful still for an A or at least a WL from this school. Would you happen to know if a lot of those people who got in were from the WL or if they heard back for the first time in late April/Early May

For those that did the campus tour, when did you guys get the information regarding where to check in, etc.?

For those that did the campus tour, when did you guys get the information regarding where to check in, etc.?
I went to the open house and we had to check in at the front door of the IHS campus, I'd assume it's the same for the campus tour.

I went to the open house and we had to check in at the front door of the IHS campus, I'd assume it's the same for the campus tour.
Did you register for the campus tour on signup genius? If so, did you receive any information about where to check in, where to go, etc?

Hey y’all,
Haven’t heard anything from this school since my initial review email.
Have people received pre II rs?
Or are they pulling an FAU and ghosting everyone
Thanks

Did you register for the campus tour on signup genius? If so, did you receive any information about where to check in, where to go, etc?
Nah, I visited campus a bunch of times so I haven't been on the campus tours on signup genius. When I signed up for the open house they just said to show up at IHS and I kinda just walked through the front door and they had a sign in sheet lol

Hey y’all,
Haven’t heard anything from this school since my initial review email.
Have people received pre II rs?
Or are they pulling an FAU and ghosting everyone
Thanks
They usually send the majority of their rejections at the end of the cycle but I do remember seeing a couple pre II rs on this thread

anyone from march IA here back yet - kinda tired of waiting and it's already april 4th ...

How does this work with the AAMC Traffic Rules? Aren't we supposed to make our decisions by April 30?
April 15th narrow down acceptances to three. April 30th narrow down to one. If you have no acceptances yet (like I do) 😬 nothing to worry about. At least that's my understanding

anyone from march IA here back yet - kinda tired of waiting and it's already april 4th ...
I don't mean to be an ass, but it'll most likely be a while. I interviewed back in November and heard back about a month ago.

Reactions: 3 users
Sadly people are still waiting from Nov/Dec interviews! It seems they’re finishing most of those up since they started looking at some Jan/Early Feb files, but depending on when in March (early/late) you interviewed you might not hear until closer to the end of this month or May. That seems to be when all of us are gonna be waiting until unfortunately. Trust me, we’re all just as antsy haha! :)

Reactions: 2 users
Waitlisted, interviewed in late Jan and late Feb

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Anyone sent an update / LOI and ended up getting a II soon after? Fr itching to get an II here. The curriculum lookin so good 🤤

Anyone sent an update / LOI and ended up getting a II soon after? Fr itching to get an II here. The curriculum lookin so good 🤤
bro it's april 4th, i rly don't think they're interviewing anymore

• Wow
Reactions: 5 users
Starting to get worried now that I've seen two people in a row who interviewed in February get waitlisted... feel like they will run out of spots by the time they get around to those who interviewed in March

Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 11.43.35 PM.png

• Care
They will and they do I think. Unless something changed from last time. Look at the 2022-2023 thread, people were getting interviews all the way up until May