2023-2024 Hackensack Meridian

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
for anyone who has gotten accepted here, does anyone know if clicking the accept button is binding?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
9 weeks post interview 😭 and still haven’t heard back

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
OOS II today. I also received a continued interest email about 10 minutes before

Reactions: 3 users
I got the continued interest email this morning but no interview invite yet… is there a chance I will still get it if I didn’t get it like right after lol

I just got a phone call and voicemail saying there was an update to my application. I can’t get back through, but has anyone been rejected or waitlisted by call yet? Or can I assume an A?

I just got a phone call and voicemail saying there was an update to my application. I can’t get back through, but has anyone been rejected or waitlisted by call yet? Or can I assume an A?
imagine they call you just to reject you, that would be so funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
I would LOL at a phone call rejection. Acutally would be really funny.

• Care
when did u interview?

99% chance it's an A. Congrats bro. You into programming?

+1 , also could not reach them again but hoping to hear good news tmr!

Post-II R just now. Not surprised bc I blew this interview. Interviewed 1/11 OOS

• Care
  • Wow
Reactions: 4 users
Anyone know the etiquette for the info sessions? Can I join with camera off? Casual attire?

Does anyone know if the informational sessions are mandatory, and if so, what the dress code is?

Anyone know the etiquette for the info sessions? Can I join with camera off? Casual attire?
Does anyone know if the informational sessions are mandatory, and if so, what the dress code is?
+1 on this
Hey! I went to both my admissions day with the deans (the curriculum based sessions) and the one with student affairs/financial aid. They say in the email (at least the one I got) from the interview invite that they require you to go to both of them. The optional things are the tour and the student q&a (both of which I also did). In terms of dress code there were most people in suits or business attire but there were also people who had their cameras off (presumably they were at work or school). I don’t think you get penalized in any way for having your camera off if you’re busy like that but if you plan on having it on I would recommend dressing a little bit nicer! I had a great time at all of my sessions and I absolutely love the school. If I didn’t answer anything or y’all have more questions about the sessions let me know!

Hey! I went to both my admissions day with the deans (the curriculum based sessions) and the one with student affairs/financial aid. They say in the email (at least the one I got) from the interview invite that they require you to go to both of them. The optional things are the tour and the student q&a (both of which I also did). In terms of dress code there were most people in suits or business attire but there were also people who had their cameras off (presumably they were at work or school). I don’t think you get penalized in any way for having your camera off if you’re busy like that but if you plan on having it on I would recommend dressing a little bit nicer! I had a great time at all of my sessions and I absolutely love the school. If I didn’t answer anything or y’all have more questions about the sessions let me know!
Thanks so much! Just registered for the student affairs/financial aid one for today- best of luck :)

The language didn’t seem like it’s mandatory, so i’m glad someone told me otherwise i would have never gone LOL

The language didn’t seem like it’s mandatory, so i’m glad someone told me otherwise i would have never gone LOL
I know it’s weird haha but it said this in my interview invite: “Additional informational sessions with Office of Student Affairs and Wellness, and Office of Student Financial Services are held monthly to review additional HMSOM program details and are required.”

I saw the required and just signed up for immediately but I got confused after too cuz it said we encourage you to join us after which sounds optional lol!