2023-2024 Alabama

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Did anyone receive a complete email or just a secondary received email?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
OOS II for primary care track today! Strong ties to state. submitted secondary 8/4. if anyone has any tips for this lmk pls🫣

Reactions: 1 user
What interview dates were available?
You know, there was only one singular date open for me. I'm not quite sure why as I haven't applied to any special programs? I don't want to reveal the exact date as I'm nervous about adcoms crawling through these forums haha but mine is this month

You know, there was only one singular date open for me. I'm not quite sure why as I haven't applied to any special programs? I don't want to reveal the exact date as I'm nervous about adcoms crawling through these forums haha but mine is this month
I totally understand that haha!! Best of luck!!

Members don't see this ad :)
can someone who interviewed here dm me? bonus pts if u interviewed for primary care track:)

for OOS II's, anyone comfortable sharing any (if at all) ties to bama?

for OOS II's, anyone comfortable sharing any (if at all) ties to bama?
my ties are more to the mobile area but entire fam basically lives there, family in mardi gras parade several years (king and queen stripers one year), parents lived there growing up and graduated from school in AL, i went to college in AL, have friends in AL, a ton for me 🫣

anyone who interviewed here can say how difficult they thought it was? nervous for tmrw lol

even the MMI? was mainly asking ab that one lol i hate mmi

I would say so, yes! Just make sure you are comfortable answering questions about different scenarios and experiences that have shaped your own character. It’s really not bad at all. They even ask follow up questions to prompt you along. They are very kind.

Reactions: 1 users
Does UAB send post-II rejections before oct 15th (per aamc traffic guidelines?)

How is everyone feeling about the week of October 15th? Manifesting As for us! I wish they’d post Twitter updates like they promised This is the latest they have been with that after looking at past years’ posts.

• Love
How is everyone feeling about the week of October 15th? Manifesting As for us! I wish they’d post Twitter updates like they promised This is the latest they have been with that after looking at past years’ posts.
im hoping oct 5 will know monday🫣