2023-2024 Alabama

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
OOS pre-II R just now

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
This makes me wonder if the next round of decisions will go out next Thursday like in years past. Wish they were giving us real time updates.

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users
II OOS+Ties submitted Mid-July

Any other A or R news post II?

• Dislike
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Do y'all think they will be making calls tomorrow? It seems like the second adcom meeting has always been the Thursday following the initial week of decisions 😬 Good luck to everyone still waiting to hear back!

Do y'all think they will be making calls tomorrow? It seems like the second adcom meeting has always been the Thursday following the initial week of decisions 😬 Good luck to everyone still waiting to hear back!
all ik is it better be or ima be upset🤪😅

IMG_1922.jpg

OMG FINALLY

Does it mean everyone who was interviewed on and before 10/5 will for sure get results back? Or will some be tossed over to the next adcom meetings?

U
Does it mean everyone who was interviewed on and before 10/5 will for sure get results back? Or will some be tossed over to the next adcom meetings?
I think most won’t hear anything and will stay part of the applicant pool.

I’m assuming no one’s heard anything tn? Surely one of us in here got a call

• Dislike
OOS post-II R from today's release (LM ~73). MMIs went great but one-on-one was meh. Not what I needed before a T10 II in the morning :(

• Sad
OOS post-II R from today's release (LM ~73). MMIs went great but one-on-one was meh. Not what I needed before a T10 II in the morning :(

UAB is very heavily biased towards IS applicants. I know a rejection doesn’t feel good, but all it takes is one A. You’re going to do so well and become an amazing doc. Go crush that interview!

UAB is very heavily biased towards IS applicants. I know a rejection doesn’t feel good, but all it takes is one A. You’re going to do so well and become an amazing doc. Go crush that interview!
The world needs more people like you my friend! Just wanted the option to be close to my immediate fam but alas we just have to keep swimming

oh no:(!! im so sorry. gl tomorrow!

im oos applicant too with a LM of 71 so this makes me nervous lol but i havent heard anything 😅

oh no:(!! im so sorry. gl tomorrow!

im oos applicant too with a LM of 71 so this makes me nervous lol but i havent heard anything 😅
Thanks! I'm sure you killed it so don't sweat it!

• Care
I didn’t know how neurotic I was until last night/today

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
I just keep telling myself silence is better than a rejection 😭

us all refreshing and look desperate today just to hear nothing

Attachments

• BB799FAA-A67B-442B-8D11-4D92F4EB58B7.jpeg
    BB799FAA-A67B-442B-8D11-4D92F4EB58B7.jpeg
    107 KB · Views: 56