2022-2023 Western Michigan (Stryker)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
It point blank says October 15th for the class of 2027
Yes, I'm sure the school's information does, it likely hasn't been updated. Per AMCAS policy it is the 17th this year due to the situation mentioned.

Members don't see this ad.

I think I read somewhere in this thread that someone had this happen. I assume they will be gracious and let you take it again! Hoping for the best, and so sorry this happened to you :/
Thanks! Just in case anyone else ran into this issue I sent the admissions office an email explaining what happened. They were really quick to respond and reset my account so I was able to take it again. I tried a different browser this time just in case that was what caused the problem and I was able to complete it the second time around.

Reactions: 1 users
Hello! This is a very long shot school for me but I thought i'd update the thread with some of my data!
Verified and transmitted on 7/13/22, Secondary received 7/26 and submitted 8/2. Under experiences review 8/23 and under consideration for phone review today 9/15.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Hello! This is a very long shot school for me but I thought i'd update the thread with some of my data!
Verified and transmitted on 7/13/22, Secondary received 7/26 and submitted 8/2. Under experiences review 8/23 and under consideration for phone review today 9/15.
I have the same lizzy score and just got a virtual interview! you got this

Reactions: 4 users
I have the same lizzy score and just got a virtual interview! you got this
congrats! what date did you have your phone interview? trying to see if they passed through my date already since i also had my phone ii relatively early on

congrats! what date did you have your phone interview? trying to see if they passed through my date already since i also had my phone ii relatively early on
Had my phone II on 8/24 and also haven't heard back

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
How long was it between when you guys were under review for a phone interview and when you got the invite? It’s been over two weeks for me, so I’m thinking I just didn’t get it

How long was it between when you guys were under review for a phone interview and when you got the invite? It’s been over two weeks for me, so I’m thinking I just didn’t get it

It took mine 8 days, but I think I’ve seen some on here take longer

Some people have been less than 10 days, but it looks like most are in the 2-3 week range. Don’t stress out yet, still plenty early.

I've been under consideration since 8/17. Last cycle it took me almost 2 months to get a phone II since completion of my experiences, and a virtual II 2 weeks after my phone interview was completed.

Virtual II received did phone interview 8/27

Virtual II received. Phone interview 9/8. I was a bit nervous because my phone interview lasted ~45 minutes.
OOS. 0 connections with Michigan.

Reactions: 1 users
Virtual II +1
Phone Interview 8/24
OOS, LM 71, WARS 76, ORM

Virtual II! OOS LM ~71 phone interview 9/2

Did you all see very limited interview availability in October and November?

been under consideration for phone II since 7/30, IS and LM 80. should i even hold out hope atp?

Secondary and Assessment Submitted: 8/25
Experience Review Completed: 9/5
Phone Interview Offered: 9/6
Phone Interview Completed: 9/9
Virtual Interview Invite: 9/15

OOS URM ties to Michigan, LM 72

Am I shooting myself in the foot by just now considering adding an application to this school? OOS, 514/4.0 and don't have any ties to MI. Just be honest; don't want to throw away money

Am I shooting myself in the foot by just now considering adding an application to this school? OOS, 514/4.0 and don't have any ties to MI. Just be honest; don't want to throw away money

IIRC they just started sending II’s about a week ago. I’m also OOS no ties and I got a Phone II in the second batch they sent, so I’d say your app would have a chance.

I was considered for Phone interview 3 weeks ago, but no sign of the phone call. Do they send email with the time of the phone call?

I was considered for Phone interview 3 weeks ago, but no sign of the phone call. Do they send email with the time of the phone call?
You'll have the opportunity to schedule the phone call through the secondary portal if you're invited for the phone interview

Phone interview invite this morning complete for consideration on 9/17

Phone II was received today. Have been under consideration since 7/20 so was nice to finally hear back.

How long did it take you guys from the email that your file will be going into experience review--> under consideration for a phone interview?