2023-2024 Chicago Med (Rosalind Franklin)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
gif.gif

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone else who interviewed received the email about student ambassadors ?

OOS Complete today, secondary submitted 08/09.

Reactions: 1 users
Did anyone else get an email today with a google form to be connected with a student ambassador? Just trying to figure out if it means anything. It is worded as though I've been admitted but when I interviewed they said we wouldn't hear back until around October 15th and there aren't any updates in my portal.
Also interviewed 1st day but no email about that. im sooo nervous :(

I got waitlisted... not surprised considering all the tech difficulties in my interview kind of made it awk! .... There's a new thing on the portal saying "confirm alternative list spot" or something

I got waitlisted... not surprised considering all the tech difficulties in my interview kind of made it awk! .... There's a new thing on the portal saying "confirm alternative list spot" or something
Interviewed 9/19

debating about whether or not to go to the open house next weekend. is there any worth if I already applied there this cycle and am simply waiting back for an interview invite?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
debating about whether or not to go to the open house next weekend. is there any worth if I already applied there this cycle and am simply waiting back for an interview invite?
I have the same question, tickets are a bit expensive

Placed on alternate list. Didn't get an email but there's a new form on the portal. Interviewed on 9/26

• Care
dumb q but is the application checklsit page the same as the portal??

does this mean u got put on alternate list? bc i had this too

No change in my status, interviewed 9/19. When do you think they will release their decisions?

For anyone with an II, is there any change to the portal? It doesn't have like a "status" page like some of the other schools so I was wondering if there's somewhere it shows any updates that maybe I'm just missing

For anyone with an II, is there any change to the portal? It doesn't have like a "status" page like some of the other schools so I was wondering if there's somewhere it shows any updates that maybe I'm just missing
Mine just shows the documents that I submitted, no other tabs.

Does Rosalind Franklin email you when your app is complete? I got a supplemental app received email on 9/1 and said to give around 4 weeks to audit materials but never an app complete email.... checked the portal and i paid and everything

Does Rosalind Franklin email you when your app is complete? I got a supplemental app received email on 9/1 and said to give around 4 weeks to audit materials but never an app complete email.... checked the portal and i paid and everything
Yeah, I got the submitted email 7/19 and "Your application folder is complete" email 8/22. Some people that submitted in aug/sept were just getting verified in October, so it seems to take a while.

Mine took about two months

Since I submitted around 3 months ago (7/16) and still haven't received a complete email-- guessing that's not a great sign.

Did anyone receive acceptances from RFU? I just saw one user in SDN that reported acceptance....

Since I submitted around 3 months ago (7/16) and still haven't received a complete email-- guessing that's not a great sign.
I submitted around the same time and only got the complete email 2 days after I signed up for their open house this weekend? n=1 but could be helpful.

I submitted 8/23 and I’m still waiting too. I guess it’s taking longer than what they estimated.

For pepole who interviewed in september I thought they were going to release their decision last week? Anyone know the timeline they mentioned in the interviews?

+1 IS II, selected a date for virtual interview but it says status "Waitlist". Do you think I should reschedule for a different date or is it likely my interview slot will get confirmed?

+1 IS II, selected a date for virtual interview but it says status "Waitlist". Do you think I should reschedule for a different date or is it likely my interview slot will get confirmed?
I just had the same issue. I'm thinking we should wait and see if it gets confirmed.

Reactions: 2 users
+1 IS II this morning! Submitted 7/18, complete 8/23 :) LM 71

Complete?