2023-2024 Chicago Med (Rosalind Franklin)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Submitted on 7/10 and never received a complete email. I called the school the other day and they looked up my file and said they are in the process of making sure it is complete to move onto the admissions committee. I asked if there was anything I needed to do and they checked my file and said everything seemed there and I just needed to wait and that this is completely normal.
I emailed them today asking because I submitted my secondary 7/22 and still no complete email and they basically just said they’re very busy and hope to send an email with a status update soon.
Yea they told me the same thing too. They said they are processing transcripts. Hopefully, we will hear back soon!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Submitted my app 7/11 and just received the complete email (9/13)

Members don't see this ad :)
I emailed them today asking because I submitted my secondary 7/22 and still no complete email and they basically just said they’re very busy and hope to send an email with a status update soon.
Complete today 9/14

Bruh how they gonna send an email where the first thing in the subject is “You’re invited to” and it ends up being an open house

• Haha
Reactions: 19 users
Man, they’re evil asf for sending that open house email smh. “You're Invited to Rosalind Franklin University's Fall Open House.”

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
the audacity of them to send it to me TWICE in 5 minutes and give me TWO heart attacks

Reactions: 1 users
Good god almighty if another medical school decides they don't have the situational judgement to not use subject lines like this, I am going to snap.

I mean nobody involved in the construction of these emails goes "hmmmm, maybe this isn't a good idea?"
they had to send it to me 3 separate times to really rub it in too...

That email was 1st quartile Casper behavior, smh

• Haha
Reactions: 24 users
That email was cruel. We should all withdraw our apps in protest! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
nah man im withdrawing my app now this school cruel for no reason.....

I’m recovering from the literal heart attack I just had

open house invite received 9/14!!! So happy!*!**!*!*!*!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users
Me not even receiving the open house email...gonna take that as their way of giving me a soft R lol

They knew they were in the wrong for sending the open house email so they started sending out IIs... congrats y'all!! 😚

• Haha
For those with II's, what dates are they offering? Trying to gauge how many II's left..

Submitted 7/14, just now got the ‘Your application folder is complete’ email lol

Wait I thought interviews were in person this year? Is that only for local applicants?

Wait I thought interviews were in person this year? Is that only for local applicants?
This page on their website says they are virtual this year. I am OOS and mine is going to be virtual so idk if it is any different for local applicants, but it looks like it's only virtual.

did anyone else receive a journal from CMS in the mail post-interview?

how long do you guys think it will take for the complete if we submitted mid august?

• Hmm
did anyone else receive a journal from CMS in the mail post-interview?
I got one today! Interviewed 9/18. Also, I checked in my portal again, and it is allowing me to sign up for interview still. Do others have this option after interviewing?

• Love
I got one today! Interviewed 9/18. Also, I checked in my portal again, and it is allowing me to sign up for interview still. Do others have this option after interviewing?
yes, I have that too

• Love
did anyoneelse got a journal post-ii lol is this a good sign