2023-2024 Belmont (Frist)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
homie, you got some sanity to spare?
This was too funny, ngl y'all

I cracked up harder than Humpty Dumpty

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
On an unrelated note, how are all of your cycle's going otherwise?

I've been applying for clinical jobs and lightly doing MCAT prep!!

0 II so far
0 II after a lot of secondaries. Also doing MCAT prep again 🫠

Why is everyone talking about 12/15?
They have listed that as their anticipated first II date on MSAR. That being said, it is just an anticipated date, but the hope is it is accurate!

Reactions: 1 users
guys -- still no update email, idk if i should be optimistic for 12/15
I don't think there is any reason to panic just yet. They have never gone through an admissions cycle before, and I am sure they just need time to get through apps. Stay positive! You've got this!

I don't think there is any reason to panic just yet. They have never gone through an admissions cycle before, and I am sure they just need time to get through apps. Stay positive! You've got this!
Thank you so much! That was so nice of you!

MAN this week been rough, but they do say that the best things come right after the worst. I know you're listening Frist

Les Miserables GIF

I'm so ready for tomorrow even though I know I'm not getting an interview :lol:

Members don't see this ad :)
i'm sad i didn't get the ii consideration email yet, submitted secondaries 11/23 and complete email 11/26

Haven't gotten an ii yet so it must mean they didn't send any today 🤣🤣🤣

Frist makin us wait, I'm on this thread too many times than I should be smh

Frist makin us wait, I'm on this thread too many times than I should be smh
Same here crossing fingers that they wake us up to good news before they go on break for the holidays

manifesting christmas presents in the form of interview invites for us all!

anyone have updates? still haven't gotten my under review for interview email... :/

Made it past the screens thank God. Under review for interview email received today. Complete 11/22.

Reactions: 2 users
Dude Frist needs to send SOMETHING, I've been on the edge of my seat all of today

Anyone think we should call & ask Frist when them IIs are coming out? I have never anticipated an II so much

Neuroticism has officially reached an all-cycle high

Anyone think we should call & ask Frist when them IIs are coming out? I have never anticipated an II so much

Did your daddy like it when you were riding in the back seat of the car and asked him "Are we there yet?"
In other words, don't call and ask this question.
Don't you have Christmas cookies to bake or something?

Reactions: 3 users

I understand that you are concerned, but let's be respectful to the school. They have lots of applications and calling them for an II might not be looked at favorably. Take the time off and spend it with your family and let it happen when it happens.

Manifesting we all get an II, we have all worked very hard to get to this point! Have faith in your application that it will be chosen!

• Love
Application just moved to review for Interview Invite. Complete 11/20.

IS, Complete 11/30 😭😭 praying I get to see you all on a accepted tour date one day

Does anyone know what Frist's policies are on update letters? I wasn't sure how to go about submitting one about grades and updated activities

Does anyone know what Frist's policies are on update letters? I wasn't sure how to go about submitting one about grades and updated activities
I believe they won't be taken into consideration, but you can send it if you really want to/have something important to share.

I sent them an email about 2 weeks ago just to ask still no reply :/