WAMC 2023-2024

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kpopsmoke

Reaction score
deleted

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Even with your great stats you have almost all the top dental schools minus Roseman. 7 is plenty but I would toss in a couple mid tier schools too that are state schools where you could get lower tuition, UConn is P/F and a great program. You can specialize from any school too.

I agree. You need a few other solid private schools or friendly publics. Usually 10 to 12 is the range for most applicants. The other Boston schools, perhaps? Cheaper midwest schools like Marquette or Creighton, maybe Ohio State?

It would be nice to get details of your 200 volunteering hours. You list a lot of extracurriculars so I'm not sure if you have more...

Fine manual dexterity?

Even with your great stats you have almost all the top dental schools minus Roseman. 7 is plenty but I would toss in a couple mid tier schools too that are state schools where you could get lower tuition, UConn is P/F and a great program. You can specialize from any school too.
Thank you! will definitely toss in a couple mid tier schools!!