UNECOM folks: rotations question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Frogger

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've been accepted to UNECOM and have a couple quick questions for students there concerning rotations...

It looks like there are 4 "hubs" for rotations--Toledo/Dayton, Allentown, Newark and Utica (NY). Is this true? And do you remain in those areas for at least a a year a at a time? I have a spouse who would like to have a job and live with me during those years
smile.gif
I don't mind some travel/weeks away but I'm hoping there is at least a rotation "base" if only at those or other spots.

Thanks!
LW

Members don't see this ad.

Dear LW,

I will be attending UNECOM next year! Just wanted to drop you a line and say hello. I have found very few people who have been accepted to UNECOM on this bulletin board. Perhaps the word is not out in New England. I wish I knew the answer to your question. I know that UNECOM has core clerkship training sites where students can do several rotations in the same area, but my information is limited. I would give the admissions office a call! Let me know what you find out. Take care and I hope to see you in September!

Good luck,
Matt

Thanks--also if I find this info out from some other source I'll post it here!