Opening Spots

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

none

1K Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got into my top MD/PhD choice (a UC), so I no longer have to make any decisions. An MD/PhD spot will be opening at the following places in the near future:
Mount Sinai
Univ of Iowa
Univ of Rochester
Chicago Medical School

Also, for those of you interested, an MD spot will be opening at UC Davis. I realize I shouldn't have held these all so long and it was unethical of me. I'm sorry. Good luck!

Members don't see this ad.

•••quote:•••Originally posted by none:
•I got into my top MD/PhD choice (a UC), so I no longer have to make any decisions. An MD/PhD spot will be opening at the following places in the near future:
Mount Sinai
Univ of Iowa
Univ of Rochester
Chicago Medical School

Also, for those of you interested, an MD spot will be opening at UC Davis. I realize I shouldn't have held these all so long and it was unethical of me. I'm sorry. Good luck!•••••Good for you and congrats! Where will you be headed off to ?

CONGRATS none. Hey, Would you mind me asking your email address? If you could please email me at: [email protected], or please PM me.

Congrats again

Eduardo

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm curious. Where'd you get in none? Did UCSF grace you with a secondary (and then an interview and an acceptance) or UCI? What are you planning on doing your PhD in?

Congrats btw!