Net Worth at age 55

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

How much do you anticipate your net worth will be by age 55?

• Less than 2 million

Votes: 16 6.0%
  • 2-4 million

Votes: 62 23.1%
  • 4-6 million

Votes: 72 26.9%
  • 6-8 million

Votes: 53 19.8%
  • 8-10 million

Votes: 18 6.7%
  • More than 10 million

Votes: 47 17.5%

• Total voters
You can hate Biden as much as you want, but be informed at least.
Exactly what I said, no 2 cases are the same, but you'll find excuses why Biden should be excused and Trump should go to jail. They both broke the law. Who's the partisan hack?

If Trump were in office we'd have another handful of impeachments doing what Biden did. Anyone that disagrees with that is a partisan hack.

Members don't see this ad.

Exactly what I said, no 2 cases are the same, but you'll find excuses why Biden should be excused and Trump should go to jail. They both broke the law. Who's the partisan hack?
I went back and read my post again. Nowhere, I said Trump should go to jail. You are the one who said Biden should be prosecuted as well.

Members don't see this ad :)
Disagree. Trump’s cognitive decline may be less severe because he was starting at a lower level?
Does it matter? The fact is that Biden is more cognitively challenged than Trump.

Reactions: 1 user
Saying something completely of the wall is not a sign of cognitive decline. Otherwise the overwhelming majority of all the idiots around us are in cognitive decline. I wouldn't be surprised if you found Trump having a similar bizarre rambling in his 20s at the peak of his "intellectual powers."

Huh?

I went back and read my post again. Nowhere, I said Trump should go to jail. You are the one who said Biden should be prosecuted as well.
Not talking about you specifically. They both should be. Fairly. Which we've seen is impossible. Saying you're the informed one is rich considering your sources spent 3 years convincing the masses Trump was a Russian spy and the laptop was Russian disinformation. Of course, no consequences for that false information. The left uses NPR as a solid source. Go look into that one as well and tell me how "informed" they are.

I would say you simply aren't grasping the situation. The media and justice system covers for and backs your side so you willfully ignore that. You're not connecting with those outraged by this, similar to those who were tired of England's oppressive government and left to find a better land to start over. Trump is hardly ideal, but he is an alternative to what people are sick of and he actually flights back. People like that.

Prove it.

but a jury DID convict him, on civil charges. I hear what you're saying, I guess, in that we all might have a blind side based on our values, but it doesn't seem like you're willing to acknowledge the same. Like, you're so certain there's all this corruption (that no one has yet found) that I'm naive to, given my bias, but maybe your bias is why you're seeing it in the first place.

Second, it also seems (feel free to correct me) that your evidence of a corrupt justice system is the fact that Trump has been charged and Biden never has. But isn't that just circular logic? Like, I don't believe Trump did it, so the fact that there are these charges must mean the system is corrupt? Again, aren't there judges and DAs and the like on both sides? They're political appointees, no? So like, why do you believe the justice system is so biased against Trump? It SEEMS like a bias to me. I like this guy and he's getting charged, so the charges must be bogus. Which brings me back to my question of why my bias is somehow worse than yours.
Have you see fanni willis and the Nathan guy she was/is with. It’s almost comical

Anyways. It will be entertaining if trump re takes the White House. Fanni ain’t gonna to be smirking when trump has the doj go
After her even for the smallest untruths she tells.

Disagree. Trump’s cognitive decline may be less severe because he was starting at a lower level?
You might want to go back and see what an academic failure and complete bozo Biden has been his whole life. There aren't many people he is starting at a higher level than. Maybe Cornpop.

Members don't see this ad :)
You might want to go back and see what an academic failure and complete bozo Biden has been his whole life. There aren't many people he is starting at a higher level than. Maybe Cornpop.

I’ll wait here while you show me an educated, coherent, and cogent Trump. And he’s fat.

• Haha
I’ll wait here while you show me an educated, coherent, and cogent Trump. And he’s fat.
By the way, being coherent is somewhat different than cognitively impaired. Trump definitely seems to have a very limited vocabulary but he is more cognitively sound than Biden. He is not forgetting things that he should remember.

By the way, being coherent is somewhat different than cognitively impaired. Trump definitely seems to have a very limited vocabulary but he is more cognitively sound than Biden

So you can’t measure Trump’s cognitive soundness because he has a limited vocabulary? That’s some tricky mental gymnastics there.

By the way, cogent means “logical.” For example, He had a cogent analysis for the problem roughly translates to He had a logical analysis for the problem. So, I agree with you when you said Trump is never cogent. I like my leaders to be logical when they approach problems.

Sound like Chow from Hangover 😂

I’m just pointing out that everyone is worried Biden will die in office, but Trump is old and obese. When was the last time you saw an obese patient in their mid to late 80s or 90s? Most people who live that long are thin. In fact, low calorie diets are one of the biggest predictors of longevity (aside from genes). The media harps on Biden’s age and health, but ignores Trump’s age and obesity. It makes no sense. Are they afraid to “fat shame” him? Are they afraid of appearing “fatophobic?”

Trump’s cognitive decline also appears worse than Biden’s. Why does the media ignore that? If I had a patient that said the stuff Trump said, it would be immediate Haldol. Hopefully the Trump team has a healthy supply of Vitamin H for the next few months.

So you can’t measure Trump’s cognitive soundness because he has a limited vocabulary? That’s some tricky mental gymnastics there.

By the way, cogent means “logical.” For example, He had a cogent analysis for the problem roughly translates to He had a logical analysis for the problem. So, I agree with you when you said Trump is never cogent. I like my leaders to be logical when they approach problems.
Trying to make Biden the one with it mentally isn't showing an ability to be unbiased and nonpartisan. It's like a Trump voter complaining about Biden's habitual dishonesty. Trump tells a fib to start the day before he's had breakfast. See how easy that was to be objective? I may or may not vote for the obese one again, but I have no problem pointing out his obvious flaws and have no need to defend those flaws.

Trying to make Biden the one with it mentally isn't showing an ability to be unbiased and nonpartisan. It's like a Trump voter complaining about Biden's habitual dishonesty. Trump tells a fib to start the day before he's had breakfast. See how easy that was to be objective? I may or may not vote for the obese one again, but I have no problem pointing out his obvious flaws and have no need to defend those flaws.

What? Did you mean to quote a different post. There was nothing in the post you quoted that defended or said anything about Biden.

Probably. Or being elderly has finally caught up with him.
Could be. That's how my mom finally lost weight. But I'd bet money he's on Ozempic. Today, Ozempic is the horse when you hear weight loss hoofbeats. Yesterday you'd look at an Al Sharpton and know it was surgery.

Could be. That's how my mom finally lost weight. But I'd bet money he's on Ozempic. Today, Ozempic is the horse when you hear weight loss hoofbeats. Yesterday you'd look at an Al Sharpton and know it was surgery.

And Clinton famously went from donuts and McDonald’s to veganism.

You are comparing Trump saying things you disagree with to Biden being disoriented to person, place, and time.

The fact that Trump holds rallies and takes questions but Biden doesn’t says it all. If Biden wasn’t demented he would actually hold press conferences and take questions and not let his handlers always stop him from talking any time he isn’t just reading a teleprompter.

You are comparing Trump saying things you disagree with to Biden being disoriented to person, place, and time.
Trying to make Biden the one with it mentally isn't showing an ability to be unbiased and nonpartisan.

His performance speaks for itself. There are numerous times where he goes off teleprompter to respond to the audience. Perfectly lucid and politically effective responses to the border and foreign policy issues.

Denzel, classic quote:

"If you don't watch the news you are uninformed. If you watch the news you are misinformed."

BANG!!

His performance speaks for itself. There are numerous times where he goes off teleprompter to respond to the audience. Perfectly lucid and politically effective responses to the border and foreign policy issues.
He looked solid at the state of the union. But the concern shared by many is that level of functioning not consistent

He looked solid at the state of the union. But the concern shared by many is that level of functioning not consistent
They can give him stimulants enough to read his way through the State of the Union. I was surprised he could even manage that, but he doesn’t take questions from the press. He doesn’t take questions from people. He stumbles around wondering where he is at some point every time I’ve seen him. He’s not well. The doctor didn’t even do an exam for cognitive decline because his choices would have been to lie and say he’s not demented or risk his well being by telling the truth.

They can give him stimulants enough to read his way through the State of the Union. I was surprised he could even manage that, but he doesn’t take questions from the press. He doesn’t take questions from people. He stumbles around wondering where he is at some point every time I’ve seen him. He’s not well. The doctor didn’t even do an exam for cognitive decline because his choices would have been to lie and say he’s not demented or risk his well being by telling the truth.

I'm now concerned that you're a doctor who believes giving certain "stimulants" to a person you believe has dementia will enable them to perform better to deliver a State of the Union address in front of millions of people.

Have you ever treated anyone with dementia? What are your thoughts on existing treatment modalities and their efficacy? Is it your claim that he's just secretly on donepezil? I want to get a better idea of the conspiracy you're alleging. To be clear, you don't have any evidence for your claims so it is a conspiracy.

Why should Biden take press questions every day? He's the President, he has a press secretary. Trump is in the news Every. Single. Day. with his trials and shenanigans.

When your opponent is in an unfavorable position, don't help them with a gaffe. - Sun Tzu

Reactions: 3 users
I'm now concerned that you're a doctor who believes giving certain "stimulants" to a person you believe has dementia will enable them to perform better to deliver a State of the Union address in front of millions of people.

Have you ever treated anyone with dementia? What are your thoughts on existing treatment modalities and their efficacy? Is it your claim that he's just secretly on donepezil? I want to get a better idea of the conspiracy you're alleging. To be clear, you don't have any evidence for your claims so it is a conspiracy.

Why should Biden take press questions every day? He's the President, he has a press secretary. Trump is in the news Every. Single. Day. with his trials and shenanigans.

When your opponent is in an unfavorable position, don't help them with a gaffe. - Sun Tzu
Blah blah blah. You are trying to change the subject. All presidents take questions (except Biden), especially when a war might be breaking out.
Stimulants wouldn’t treat Biden’s dementia, but they can help him stay alert enough to read a speech. He still didn’t take questions and never does.

Last edited:
People laughed me off when I stated the same thing. When Joe typical talks it's a barely audible unintelligible mumble and he looks half asleep/half dead. Then he gets up at the State of the Union and screams wildly for 2 hours, "Get off of my lawn!!" As a physician I'd love to know what the stimulant cocktail is he gets juice up with.

Stimulants wouldn’t treat Biden’s dementia, but they can help him stay alert enough to read a speech.
As a physician I'd love to know what the stimulant cocktail is he gets juice up with

As physicians with apparent expertise in "stimulant use in the dementia population", which stimulants improve dementia as you're suggesting? You both made claims and with just a whiff of push back you fold like cheap lawn chairs.

Just another baseless conspiracy.

Last edited:
Stimulants wouldn’t treat Biden’s dementia, but they can help him stay alert enough to read a speech.

Really? You sure about that chief? You really think juicing somebody up with Ritalin or cocaine is going to "hide" dementia symptoms?

No. Only allowing them to read would though.

Conservatives never send their best. Couple of armchair geriatricians here sounded pretty sure of themselves about juicing up demented people with "stimulants".

Now that you've walked that back, your claim is that all he did was read during the State of the Union? You can watch it. He was chatting with the audience before and after, responding to Republican heckling, joking and personable throughout.

Edit: Personable, aside from the righteous anger over Republican obstruction on the border bill compromise.

Last edited:
Both Biden and Trump have some cognitive impairment, but one is more apparent. We all know which of the two.

Both Biden and Trump have some cognitive impairment, but one is more apparent. We all know which of the two.

I must have missed a news cycle. Was Joe Biden proud of being able to identify a whale or falling asleep multiple times at his criminal trial?

The evidence against Biden's mental acuity is so flimsy and nowhere near the point where I would consider his alternative.

Take the 5 HOUR deposition with Robert Hur after which right wing media gleefully attacked him for forgetting the date of his son's death.

Here's the transcript:

Biden: “Remember, in this timeframe, my son is either been deployed or is dying. … Even though I'm at Penn, I hadn't walked away from the idea that I may run for office again. But if I ran again, I 'd be running for president. And, and so what was happening, though – what month did Beau die? Oh, God, May 30th.”

Rachel Cotton, White House lawyer: “2015.”

Unidentified male speaker: “2015.”

Biden: “Was it 2015 he had died?”

Unidentified male speaker: “It was May of 2015.”

Biden: "It was 2015."

Fox News reporting Nikki Haley: "He did not remember, even within several years, when his son Beau died."

Beau Biden died on May 30th, 2015.

Last edited:
I must have missed a news cycle. Was Joe Biden proud of being able to identify a whale or falling asleep multiple times at his criminal trial?

The evidence against Biden's mental acuity is so flimsy and nowhere near the point where I would consider his alternative.

Take the 5 HOUR deposition with Robert Hur in which right wing media gleefully attacked him for forgetting the date of his son's death.

Here's the transcript:

Biden: “Remember, in this timeframe, my son is either been deployed or is dying. … Even though I'm at Penn, I hadn't walked away from the idea that I may run for office again. But if I ran again, I 'd be running for president. And, and so what was happening, though – what month did Beau die? Oh, God, May 30th.”

Rachel Cotton, White House lawyer: “2015.”

Unidentified male speaker: “2015.”

Biden: “Was it 2015 he had died?”

Unidentified male speaker: “It was May of 2015.”

Biden: "It was 2015."

Fox News reporting Nikki Haley: "He did not remember, even within several years, when his son Beau died."

Beau Biden died on May 30th, 2015.
You are really a partisan hack.

Look, I have no skin in the game because I am not voting for either of the two.

But there are things that are apparent about both Biden and Trump, and people who are not partisans can see them.

You are really a partisan hack.

Look, I have no skin in the game because I am not voting for either of the two.

But there are things that are apparent about both Biden and Trump, and people who are not partisans can see them.

Flimsy.

Biden on the Late Show just one month ago. The way you conservatives talk about him it's like he can barely string a sentence together.

Last edited:
Conservatives never send their best. Couple of armchair geriatricians here sounded pretty sure of themselves about juicing up demented people with "stimulants".

Now that you've walked that back, your claim is that all he did was read during the State of the Union? You can watch it. He was chatting with the audience before and after, responding to Republican heckling, joking and personable throughout.

Edit: Personable, aside from the righteous anger over Republican obstruction on the border bill compromise.
Illegal immigration was and is illegal. We don’t need a border bill. We need a president whose oath of office wasn’t a total lie.

Illegal immigration was and is illegal. We don’t need a border bill. We need a president whose oath of office wasn’t a total lie.

Ngl. The border isn't in my top ten of concerns for America. We were better off with circular migration in the 50's than this mess Leo Chapman created.

"In this article, we explain how and why the unprecedented militarization of the Mexico-U.S. border not only failed in its attempt to reduce undocumented migration, but backfired by increasing the rate of undocumented population growth and turning what had been a circular flow of male workers going to three states into a settled population of families living in 50 states."

Regardless, if you want a President to be able to "shut down the border" and increase the number of border officers then that bill would have done that.

The Biden border agenda is a moderate position between the crazy spending Republicans seem to want and the humanitarian position.

Ngl. The border isn't in my top ten of concerns for America. We were better off with circular migration in the 50's than this mess Leo Chapman created.

"In this article, we explain how and why the unprecedented militarization of the Mexico-U.S. border not only failed in its attempt to reduce undocumented migration, but backfired by increasing the rate of undocumented population growth and turning what had been a circular flow of male workers going to three states into a settled population of families living in 50 states."

Regardless, if you want a President to be able to "shut down the border" and increase the number of border officers then that bill would have done that.

The Biden border agenda is a moderate position between the crazy spending Republicans seem to want and the humanitarian position.

Okay we could maybe use a border bill. My point was, we don’t need a border bill to control the border now. We just need to actually do it. And never release anyone here. Send them back. If they came illegally, there should never be any path to citizenship or any claims of asylum even considered. If you have a legitimate asylum claim, go to a port of entry.