Melee WW Game Thread-April 2024

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
My fighting is more likely to kill. That's why I holstered n1
Never hosted N1

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Fight Cat GIF

but I'll knock her out of the ring anyway

who am i kidding, she's like all muscle from aerials. She'd kick my butt
It's not the muscle that makes it hard. It's reaching down to get to her. I'm old, my back can't handle repeatedly bending over that it would require...

Who did you fight last night?
Oh hi there. Any productive thoughts? All I've got on you is that you thought me and Samac were v/v and that you're interested in the fites.

• Haha
so just to summarize
- dy is now 3p, but i am also paired with her as a wolf per zenge
- dy is willing to kill for her survival (sounds like a good deal to me)
-alley/cyndia is w/v or v/w
-stagg is writing a thesis about everything and it makes my head hurt

did i miss anything?

• Care
so just to summarize

did i miss anything?
Wolfpack is dy/alley/zenge gg

• Okay...
Reactions: 1 users
so just to summarize

did i miss anything?
So you’re saying you believe the 3p claim Dy is making and we should let Dy live?

So you’re saying you believe the 3p claim Dy is making and we should let Dy live?
I mean if she is 3p and can kill its tempting to let her wolf hunt and let the wolves deal with her but nah, it is safer to just yeet her. tempting though!

Members don't see this ad :)
so just to summarize

did i miss anything?
@mkg323 have you read my claim?

It feels like you gave me a lot of push back for my MKG ISO
Yeah, because it was a wolfy thing to do. I looked at your soul and said the motivation and wording was all wolfy.

I didnt say your case was wrong or that mkg was clear. Or there was no way that mkg is dy's partner .

First we even have to flip dy to reach conclussions tbh

Yeah, because it was a wolfy thing to do. I looked at your soul and said the motivation and wording was all wolfy.

I didnt say your case was wrong or that mkg was clear. Or there was no way that mkg is dy's partner .

I mean unless you’re lying, then Dy’s already flipped.

Last edited:
In simple words.

Im not saying "Omg your casing of MKG is bad".

Im saying "Omg Zenge you are evil"

• Haha
Why? Seems like it's still a fairly valid tunnel. Reasons for Alley being village?
Status quo not benefitial for alley
Dy was voting alley

I know you said they could be wary of being caught if actions were loud. But if that were the case, they claim 3p before the result is outed tbh

Dy was voting alley

I know you said they could be wary of being caught if actions were loud. But if that were the case, they claim 3p before the result is outed tbh
Is this clearing? No

But is enough to not tunnel al look at all the slots. And reassess and question your view. Tunnels bad

• Care
In simple words.

Im not saying "Omg your casing of MKG is bad".

Im saying "Omg Zenge you are evil"
My peek was a non villa peek.

Wether they are mafia, or 3p changes things a lot
I feel like your position has been that I should have deleted my MKG iso instead of posting it, voted for Dy, and then just done nothing for the rest of the cycle.

• Hmm
Dy was voting alley

If Dy flips 3P then it's irrelevant and Alley can still be scum. If Dy flips wolf then it becomes wifom again based on mechanics questions. Tunneling one person doesn't mean disregarding everything else. But yes, if that is done then tunneling bad.

Sorry, kiddo is being unruly tonight so I won’t have a chance to reread till after bedtime. Might have missed this but what caused Dyachei to reveal 3p? Was it just totally of her own volition? Trying to decide if I believe it or not, or if she’s wolfing.

• Care
I feel like your position has been that I should have deleted my MKG iso instead of posting it, voted for Dy, and then just done nothing for the rest of the cycle.
No, I was bothered by your lack of reaction.

Your reaction to a potential red peek being "Oh , I'll finish my ISO first and focus there" is wolfy.

Its not that you should stop hunting for wolves. If you see someone shouting they hit a wolf, you go see the wolf first instead of dismissing it and start looking elsewhere.

I think you are a wolf because your vibe turns like a broken record on repeat, the exact same vibe you had on Fire Emblem and the small dubs game that I saw you wolfing.

F.E. I also said that I thought Stagg could be paired with dya. Samac/Stagg are also looking at alley.
You instead felt like in your own bubble going to poke MKG

Sorry, kiddo is being unruly tonight so I won’t have a chance to reread till after bedtime. Might have missed this but what caused Dyachei to reveal 3p? Was it just totally of her own volition? Trying to decide if I believe it or not, or if she’s wolfing.
I claimed a peek on them. They are non village confirmed

santy revealed me as not village but i was village siding anyway. I have been honest about my role and what I'm willing to do to continue village siding as a 3p survivor

Santy seered Dy and discovered Dy is in fact not a villager.

Dy is claiming Survivor 3p

If Dy flips 3P then it's irrelevant and Alley can still be scum. If Dy flips wolf then it becomes wifom again based on mechanics questions. Tunneling one person doesn't mean disregarding everything else. But yes, if that is done then tunneling bad.
Also I strongly think its not wifom.

At least by dy movements/votes and the nk pointing at alley being villa is something to at least reconsider the read and consider other scenarios instead of being 'kay its alley/zenge/dya

Your reaction to a potential red peek being "Oh , I'll finish my ISO first and focus there" is wolfy.
It would literally require me to delete my ISO.

I don’t know where you type your posts, but I do it on SDN so I can insert quotes more easily.

• Hmm

It feels like you gave me a lot of push back for my MKG ISO
I kind of agree with santy tbh

Dy was voting alley

If actions were loud I’d go with the village read for the packmate
I don’t know if they are tho.
Kaydubs often does loud tho

• Hmm
I kind of agree with santy tbh
Okay. So my box to reply to the thread is filled with the ISO I’m working on.

I see Santy’s post and react to it.

What are you literally suggesting I do if you were in my shoes?

Delete my ISO, make comments about the reveal and then go back and re-do it from scratch?

Why is my finishing my ISO first not a sensible thing to do in your minds?

Okay. So my box to reply to the thread is filled with the ISO I’m working on.

I see Santy’s post and react to it.

What are you literally suggesting I do if you were in my shoes?

Delete my ISO, make comments about the reveal and then go back and re-do it from scratch?

Why is my finishing my ISO first not a sensible thing to do in your minds?
How long did you case mkg?

I was working on it since this morning whenever I had a few spare minutes at work
Because I guess it looks like the timeline goes with going into wolf chat and making a plan

Your post:
What I meant was that the conversation just sort of fizzled out without any resolution.
santy 4 minutes later:
pretty-boy-detective-club-bishounen-tanteidan.gif

My anxious ass cant wait any longer.

Last Night I peeked @dyachei alignment. They are non village
You reacted to his post at 1:45

2:14:
Okay, I wanted to go back and take a look at MKG’s posts and do a deep dive on the actual content.

Asks me how I feel about Samac and early sheep votes here:

Yeets Ms.P here:

Asks Santy for PSV village read reasoning

Defends her MsP vote

Continues to push Santy for village reading PSV

Claims Ms.P “feels different”:

Asks Alley why she thinks PSV is village:

Continues to push Alley back from village reading PSV:

So what do we have here?

She asks me for a super early Samac read and thoughts about the first votes of the game.

She votes MsP and justifies it by saying MsP seems “disjointed from the thread” and “just feels different” which like… I’d beg to argue she really didn’t. This was like… classic Ms.P. Zero surprises.

And lastly she pushes Santy and Alley on their PSV village reads and tries to get them to reconsider and back away from that position. Which honestly feels a little trying to sow distrust and paranoia. It doesn’t feel like an attempt to build a village Blocc.

I honestly thought there would be more content, but this is really all there is outside of the fluff posts.

I think people may have been a little hasty with their early MKG village reads, and not being on this cycle has let her coast by without scrutiny. No more!

@mkg323 you look furry.

Yeet MKG

• Hmm
I can’t
It’s cozy in here
She’s not been here today to get herself out of the tunnel
Another stone for the dy/zenge/alley is that when I asked Zenge for D1 EoD thought, he brought up the cyndia/alley interactions which just look bad for alley. I dont think W!Zenge brings back up something that makes their partner look bad when is asked about any take regarding EoD

I really do think there is a generational gap here between myself and a lot of others playing this game. My therapist tells me I am an "old soul" and the the younger generation typically acts according to their feelings rather than logic. This is because the frontal cortex of the brain isn't fully developed until about 25 years old. So people generally don't understand what long rang thinking actually means until about that age. And Benneh is conflicting themselves by saying there is 34.5 hours left in the day but knowing where his vote is going to end up already.

• Hmm
Reactions: 2 users
Samac coming in clutch with the receipts love to see it

Oh hi there. Any productive thoughts? All I've got on you is that you thought me and Samac were v/v and that you're interested in the fites.
Work got crazy this evening, I actually haven’t left for home yet. I will try to add thoughts before close. But for now, I’m not 100% sold on yeeting dy unless someone else wants to also claim 3p

• Care
Because I guess it looks like the timeline goes with going into wolf chat and making a plan

Your post:

santy 4 minutes later:

You reacted to his post at 1:45

2:14:
You understand I’m not like… on the forum 24/7.

I’m doing other things and checking in when I can.