Match day stats

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

illinigrad11

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
For anyone interested, these are the stats we were given when we opened up CASPRweb to view our match results today:

Positions available: 564
Contending applicants: 615
Matched applicants: 511
Positions unfilled: 53
Applicants unmatched: 104

Any idea how these stats look in comparison to past years?

Members don't see this ad.

I don't have last years statistics but if memory serves me it looks as if a few more positions scrambled vs last year and there is a slight improvement in the number that will remain unmatched following "MP II". I was curious what programs scrambled but can't seem to locate any information, is this not publicly available with the MP II process? Last year it was publicly posted on the CASPR/CRIP student page.

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't have last years statistics but if memory serves me it looks as if a few more positions scrambled vs last year and there is a slight improvement in the number that will remain unmatched following "MP II". I was curious what programs scrambled but can't seem to locate any information, is this not publicly available with the MP II process? Last year it was publicly posted on the CASPR/CRIP student page.

I haven't been able to find a public list of the programs that scrambled. Since I matched, I don't have access to the "MP II" tab on my CASPRweb page.

So they don't post a list of programs that have a spot available?

This is awful
Not necessarily. Assuming most unmatched programs don't drop out of MP II, we're looking at 50-60 applicants without a position. Going into the 2013 match there were 90+ people from previous years carrying over. The gap is closing, and there are nearly, if not enough (depends on attrition rates each year) positions offered by programs entering the match.

Not necessarily. Assuming most unmatched programs don't drop out of MP II, we're looking at 50-60 applicants without a position. Going into the 2013 match there were 90+ people from previous years carrying over. The gap is closing, and there are nearly, if not enough (depends on attrition rates each year) positions offered by programs entering the match.

So it's not as bad as it looks? Still unfortunate for those who graduated and can't find a residency. I feel like this should never happen.

Reactions: 1 user
So it's not as bad as it looks? Still unfortunate for those who graduated and can't find a residency. I feel like this should never happen.
It's unfortunate, but nothing is ever guaranteed. Many times there is an underlying reason for someone not matching (disrespectful, irresponsibly, lacking knowledge). Other times quality students don't scramble due to dumb luck (or they shot too high and only externed at programs they weren't competitive at).

Even if there were an abundance of programs, you can't force a program to rank or accept a resident they don't want. With any luck, there will soon be enough programs (like I said, there are approximately enough for each graduating class, just not the overflow for previous year mixed in), but I think there will always be a number of students who don't match for one reason or another.

Hey guys can general public view the match statistics? If so, where?
I was curious as to see how each school did in this year's match.

Hey guys can general public view the match statistics? If so, where?
I was curious as to see how each school did in this year's match.
It's on the school to report. Many won't until after the dust has settled

For anyone interested, these are the stats we were given when we opened up CASPRweb to view our match results today:

Positions available: 564
Contending applicants: 615
Matched applicants: 511
Positions unfilled: 53
Applicants unmatched: 104

Any idea how these stats look in comparison to past years?
Information from http://www.apmsa.org/storage/2014 CASPR Stats - 123113 rev1.pdf

Class of 2014: 558
Previous Graduates:
2013 50
2012 26
Older 11
Total applicants: 645
Active Positions: 554

Ten more additional positions after 1 year? Not much improvement.

Members don't see this ad :)
Assuming all 53 unmatched programs fill their slots there will be 39 shortages. So ~6% of applicants will not get a program.

Now, I'm no mathematician, but as I understand it 615 - 564 = 51. Meaning that if all open position are filled there will be 51 unmatched applicants this year and ~8% of all applicants will go unmatched. Hopefully some more new programs show up on the CPME site, because it's looking pretty slim compared to last year.

It's unfortunate, but nothing is ever guaranteed. Many times there is an underlying reason for someone not matching (disrespectful, irresponsibly, lacking knowledge). Other times quality students don't scramble due to dumb luck (or they shot too high and only externed at programs they weren't competitive at).

Even if there were an abundance of programs, you can't force a program to rank or accept a resident they don't want. With any luck, there will soon be enough programs (like I said, there are approximately enough for each graduating class, just not the overflow for previous year mixed in), but I think there will always be a number of students who don't match for one reason or another.

I understand how you can draw that conclusion, but having been through the whole unmatched process and having met a lot of folks who didn't match, I can say that there are a lot of quality folks who go unmatched. Immediately passing the blame off to the students/applicant (whether warranted or unwarranted) ignores the source of the problem. The fact is that there are not enough spots to go around. The only way to fix that is A: increase positions available; or B: cut down on the number of students like everyone knew they should have 6 years ago. Once there is a surplus of positions available you may make the argument that students have themselves to blame. Until that time, it is a pretty asinine assumption.

I understand how you can draw that conclusion, but having been through the whole unmatched process and having met a lot of folks who didn't match, I can say that there are a lot of quality folks who go unmatched. Immediately passing the blame off to the students/applicant (whether warranted or unwarranted) ignores the source of the problem. The fact is that there are not enough spots to go around. The only way to fix that is A: increase positions available; or B: cut down on the number of students like everyone knew they should have 6 years ago. Once there is a surplus of positions available you may make the argument that students have themselves to blame. Until that time, it is a pretty asinine assumption.
Reading my post again, I realize that I made some sweeping generalizations. While I think that can often be the case, of course you are right. I'm not arguing that more programs wouldn't be a great thing, I just don't like the thought that getting into podiatry school guarantees them a residency without fully dedicating themselves (again, not trying to generalize, just have been seeing that from a few people on SDN).

On the plus side, I'm sure the accreditation board will be maintaining each school's max enrollment, at least until this all gets sorted out... job security!

I just wanted to give a shout out to all the pods who matched. Congrats and i cant wait to be in the same position!!

NYCPM matched 94% of it's class. Best of luck to everyone in the scramble!

Congrats to NYCPM, that's a solid match rate. DMU hasn't put any numbers out there yet, but I know we've got some solid programs:

Allentown, PA
St. Joseph, Houston
Regions, St. Paul
St. Mary's, Evansville
Grant, Columbus (2)
St. John, Detroit (2)
Madison, WI
Hennepin County, Minneapolis
Southeast Surgical (Kern)
Cincinnati
John Peter Smith, Fort Worth (2)
Pinnacle, Harrisburg PA
DePaul, MO (2)
Inspira, Vineland NJ
Binghampton, NY
DeKalb, GA
Wheaton Franciscan, Milwaukee
Gunderson Lutheran, La Crosse, WI
Legacy, Portland OR
Henry Ford Wyandotte, MI
St. Francis, Hartford CT
Unity Point, Fort Dodge IA
OSF St. Anthony, Rockford IL
Kingwood Medical Center, Houston TX
Central Iowa Health System, Des Moines IA

Last edited:

While that is true, I have to say that, these numbers may be slightly falsely positive, since a number of previous graduates did not re-enter into CRIP. There are more positions opening, but there are also more graduates with a doctorate that (perhaps too discouraged) did not return to the process out there....which means it may not really be indicative of an improving system. This is not unlike our nation's improving unemployment rate....people dropped out of the labor force and were not counted in the statistics.

I think the "contending applicants" number only includes those who reapplied through CASPR/CRIP. I know a couple people who chose to go practice in one of the states that still do not require residency. It would be interesting to see how many have chosen to not pursue residency training over the past several years nationwide.

Come one, SOMEONE has to have access or have a friend who has access to a list of programs that scrambled.

List of unmatched programs for 2015....

Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center

Beth Israel Medical Center NY

Bridgeport Hospital

Bryn Mawr Hospital

Chestnut Hill Hospital

Detroit Medical Center

DVA Chicago

DVA Cleveland

DVA Atlanta

DVA Lebanon

DVA Maryland

DVA Miami

DVA Philidelphia

DVA Phoenix

DVA Tampa

Geisinger Community Medical Cntr

Hahnemann University Hospital

HealthAlliance Hospital

Henry Ford Macomb Hospital

Jamaica Hospital Medical Center

Katherine Shae Bethea Hospital

Larkin Community Hospital

Madigan Army Medical Center

MedStar Washington Hospital Center

Mt Sinai Hospital/DVA North Chicago

New York Methodist Hosp PMSR and PMSR/RRA

Norton Audubon Hospital

Oakwood Anapolis Hospital

Phoenixville Hospital

Richmond University Medical Center

Roxborough Memorial Hospital

St. Barnabas Hospital

St. Joseph’s Medical Center NY

St. Vincent’s Medical Center FL

Staten Island University Hospital

Stewart- St. Elizabeth’s Medical Center

University Hospital

Wyckoff Heights Med Cntr

Yale New Haven/DVA Hlthcare System

Anyone want to confirm if the above list is accurate? I'm just a bit suspicious since it was posted from an account with only 1 post.

Anyone want to confirm if the above list is accurate? I'm just a bit suspicious since it was posted from an account with only 1 post.

I can't confirm that the entirety of the list is correct, but several programs that I'm 100% sure scrambled a spot are included.

LOL..... I can see why my post would be in question. Been a longtime lurker of sdn but never posted/had an account until recently. My 1 post surely has no credibility, but I can assure you 100% that is the list. I am an unmatched applicant.....

LOL..... I can see why my post would be in question. Been a longtime lurker of sdn but never posted/had an account until recently. My 1 post surely has no credibility, but I can assure you 100% that is the list. I am an unmatched applicant.....

Thanks for providing the list. Best of luck in MP II. Hope you can grab a spot right away in round one tomorrow.

Scramble list looks about right from a historical standpoint. Some VA's, a couple of good programs who take a larger # of residents and scramble 1 of their positions, and then a ton of NY programs...

And Ankle Breaker is spot on. Get mad at the couple of schools who routinely take 100+ students knowing full well that plenty of those kids will fail boards multiple times and struggle to get a program. In fact one school, prior to new leadership, would "graduate" students who hadn't passed part I of their boards...that's completely tuition driven...

For any pre-pods or current podiatry students who are little disappointed with the match numbers and feel a little resentment towards the "profession" of podiatry I strongly encourage you to re-direct that energy towards the Dean of the individual podiatry school you attend or plan to attend. The schools and the "product" they produce are not meeting residency directors expectations. Which is why a lot of programs scrambled spots. I don't know what the rules are now, with the second match process, but I'd be interested to know if programs are forced to enter the "second match". If so I could see a lot of programs refusing to rank new applicants and just keep their spots empty. The old way, although unfair to students, at least gave programs the power to use their "connections" to find quality applicants that might have fallen through the cracks.

But back to the schools...

Schools accept too many applicants who have no business making medical decisions or even making a skin incision on someone else. Schools do this because they are greedy, plain and simple. They need tuition dollars to pay six figure salaries to DPM faculty who hold secretarial positions or fall asleep while students are teaching themselves during class or teach the same lectures year in and year out without updating them. We all have had those professors.

Residency directors have the right to protect their programs. Not only do directors have the responsibility to train new residents with each coming year but they have the responsibility to protect their own positions. All it takes is one bad resident to bring a program down, especially if the program is new in a well known hospital system.

There are new residency programs being created every year so getting good residents is absolutely crucial for these programs. The fact that there are new programs in more and more hospital systems, across the US, is huge for this profession. More and more MD/DOs, across the country, are getting first hand experience with what a podiatry service can bring to the table. This is GREAT for the profession.

But every new program has to "pay their dues" and will be on a "tight leash", at least for the first couple years. There are hospital politics in every healthcare system and I'd be hard pressed to find a podiatry program, new or established, that is "untouchable". Therefore getting solid hard working people to fill your residency spots is paramount. This is good for podiatry residency training in general and will continue to build the reputation of podiatry OVERALL. It's the residency programs and the current practicing podiatrists that are building the reputation of this profession...not the schools. The Podiatric medical education system with their low standards, greed and their crappy APMLE board examinations bring nothing to the table. NOTHING. $900 a piece for three terribly written board examinations. It's a complete scam.

Yes, it is a travesty that students can get themselves into >$200k in debt with no future since they didn't match but it's the Podiatric Medical Education system that is to blame, not the residency programs. Voice your concerns with the Dean of your school, don't get concerned with the "profession". Podiatry is doing fine. The profession and the podiatric medical education system are two entirely different entities with different goals and agendas.

AB, I could not agree more with your post.

As our residencies become stronger and more hospital based, they deserve the right to demand higher quality residents. It is imperative that positions located at academic medical centers be filled with only individuals who are personable, highly motivated, and bright as heck. We need these residents to be the absolute best because they will be the ones educating the new generation of MD/DO colleagues.

List of unmatched programs for 2015....

Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center

Beth Israel Medical Center NY

Bridgeport Hospital

Bryn Mawr Hospital

Chestnut Hill Hospital

Detroit Medical Center

DVA Chicago

DVA Cleveland

DVA Atlanta

DVA Lebanon

DVA Maryland

DVA Miami

DVA Philidelphia

DVA Phoenix

DVA Tampa

HealthAlliance Hospital

Katherine Shae Bethea Hospital

Madigan Army Medical Center

MedStar Washington Hospital Center

Mt Sinai Hospital/DVA North Chicago

New York Methodist Hosp PMSR and PMSR/RRA

Norton Audubon Hospital

Oakwood Anapolis Hospital

Phoenixville Hospital

Richmond University Medical Center

Roxborough Memorial Hospital

St. Barnabas Hospital

St. Vincent’s Medical Center FL

Stewart- St. Elizabeth’s Medical Center

University Hospital

Wyckoff Heights Med Cntr

I thankfully matched, but I can confirm this list to be legitimate secondary to several classmates who are scrambling.

The programs listed that are unmatched.. Is it because the students they ranked didn't rank them back and vice versa?

It's all good. It's just hard to blindly trust things online sometimes. I'm sorry you've gone unmatched, and best of luck in the scramble.

20 spots remain out of the 53 left after the first round

Bridgeport Hospital
DVA Chicago
DVA Lebanon
DVA Maryland
DVA Miami
DVA Philidelphia
DVA Tampa
HealthAlliance Hospital
MedStar Washington Medical Center
New York Methodist Hospital
St. Barnabas
Wyckoff Heights Med Cntr

Congrats to those that found a program in round one. To those that remain don't give up!

20 spots remain out of the 53 left after the first round

Bridgeport Hospital
DVA Chicago
DVA Lebanon
DVA Maryland
DVA Miami
DVA Philidelphia
DVA Tampa
HealthAlliance Hospital
New York Methodist Hospital
St. Barnabas
Wyckoff Heights Med Cntr

If my math is correct, that means that there are 71 unmatched students competing for those 20 remaining spots, with 5 rounds left to go in MP II. Best of luck to everyone still out there.

Round 2 isn't over yet, but there's 10 spots left for 61 people.

Bridgeport Hospital
DVA Miami
HealthAlliance Hospital
St. Barnabas
Wyckoff Heights Med Cntr

SCPM hasn't put any numbers out there yet, but here is a growing list via word of mouth:

Adv IL Masonic Med Ctr/SCPM (3)
Aventura Hospital and Medical Center – Aventura, FL (1)
Christus Saint Patrick Hospital – Lake Charles, LA (1)
Columbia St. Mary’s Hospital – Milwaukee, WI (1)
Community Westview Hospital – Indianapolis, IN (1)
Covenant Medical Center – Waterloo, IA (1)
DePaul Health Center – Bridgeton, MO (1)
Detroit Medical Center – Detroit, MI (2)
DVA – Atlanta (1)
DVA – Chicago (1)
DVA – Dayton (1)
DVA – Eastern Colorado Hlth Care System (2)
DVA – Madison (1)
DVA – Richmond (1)
DVA – Tampa (1)
Franciscan Alliance St. Margert/MWU – Hammond, IN (1)
Genesys Regional Medical Center – Grand Blanc, MI (1)
Gunderson Luteran Meidcal Foundation – LaCrosse, Wisconsin (1)
Health Partners Institute/Regions Hospital – St. Paul, MN (1)
Highlands/Presbyterian St. Luke’s – Denver, CO (1)
Intermountain Medical Center – Murray, UT (2)
Katherine Shaw Bethea Hospital – Dixon, IL (1)
Legacy Health/Kaiser Permanente – Portland, OR (1)
Long Island Jewish Medical Center – New Hyde Park, NY (1)
Loyola University Medical Center – Maywood, IL (3)
McLaren Oakland Hospital – Pontiac, MI (1)
Medstar Washington Hospital Center – Washington D.C. (1)
Mercy Hospital – Coon Rapids, MN (1)
Mercy Hosptial & Medical Center – Chicago,IL (2)
Mercy St Vincent Medical Center – Toledo, OH (1)
Mount Sinai Hospital – Manhattan, NY (1)
Oakwood Annapolis Hospital – Wayne, MI (1)
Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center – Columbus, OH (1)
OSF St. Anthony Medical Center – Rockford, IL (1)
Presence St. Joseph – Chciago, IL (1)
Rush Univ Med Ct/Oak Park – Chicago, IL (2)
St. John Hospital and Medical Center – Detroit, MI (1)
St. Vincent Hospital – Indianapolis, IN – (1)
St. Vincent Hospital/WMC – Worcester, MA (1)
Univ of Pittsburgh Med Ctr Mercy – Pittsburgh, PA (1)
Univ of Texas Hlth Science Ctr – San Antonio, Tx (1)
Vangaurd Weiss Memorial Hosp – Chicago, IL (1)
Weiss Memorial Hosptial – Chicago, IL (1)
Western Pennsylvania Hospital – Pittsburgh, PA (1)
Yale New Haven/DVA Hlthcare System – New Haven, CT (1)

SCPM hasn't put any numbers out there yet, but here is a growing list via word of mouth:

Adv IL Masonic Med Ctr/SCPM (3)
Aventura Hospital and Medical Center – Aventura, FL (1)
Christus Saint Patrick Hospital – Lake Charles, LA (1)
Columbia St. Mary’s Hospital – Milwaukee, WI (1)
Covenant Medical Center – Waterloo, IA (1)
DePaul Health Center – Bridgeton, MO (1)
Detroit Medical Center – Detroit, MI (2)
DVA – Atlanta (1)
DVA – Chicago (1)
DVA – Dayton (1)
DVA – Eastern Colorado Hlth Care System (2)
DVA – Madison (1)
DVA – Richmond (1)
DVA – Tampa (1)
Franciscan Alliance St. Margert/MWU – Hammond, IN (1)
Genesys Regional Medical Center – Grand Blanc, MI (1)
Gunderson Luteran Meidcal Foundation – LaCrosse, Wisconsin (1)
Health Partners Institute/Regions Hospital – St. Paul, MN (1)
Highlands/Presbyterian St. Luke’s – Denver, CO (1)
Intermountain Medical Center – Murray, UT (2)
Katherine Shaw Bethea Hospital – Dixon, IL (1)
Legacy Health/Kaiser Permanente – Portland, OR (1)
Long Island Jewish Medical Center – New Hyde Park, NY (1)
Loyola University Medical Center – Maywood, IL (3)
McLaren Oakland Hospital – Pontiac, MI (1)
Mercy Hospital – Coon Rapids, MN (1)
Mercy Hosptial & Medical Center – Chicago,IL (2)
Mercy St Vincent Medical Center – Toledo, OH (1)
Mount Sinai Hospital – Manhattan, NY (1)
Oakwood Annapolis Hospital – Wayne, MI (1)
Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center – Columbus, OH (1)
OSF St. Anthony Medical Center – Rockford, IL (1)
Presence St. Joseph – Chciago, IL (1)
Rush Univ Med Ct/Oak Park – Chicago, IL (2)
St. John Hospital and Medical Center – Detroit, MI (1)
St. Vincent Hospital – Indianapolis, IN – (1)
St. Vincent Hospital/WMC – Worcester, MA (1)
Univ of Pittsburgh Med Ctr Mercy – Pittsburgh, PA (1)
Univ of Texas Hlth Science Ctr – San Antonio, Tx (1)
Vangaurd Weiss Memorial Hosp – Chicago, IL (1)
Weiss Memorial Hosptial – Chicago, IL (1)
Western Pennsylvania Hospital – Pittsburgh, PA (1)
Yale New Haven/DVA Hlthcare System – New Haven, CT (1)

That's a solid list. Congrats to everyone at Scholl!

Word on the street is everyone from DMU placed after the first round this afternoon.

Unofficial KSUCPM list, all via word of mouth:

Alliance Community Hospital – Alliance, OH (2)
Beth Israel Deaconess – Boston, MA (1)
Cambridge Health Alliance – Cambridge, MA (1)
Carilion Roanoke Memorial Hospital – Roanoke, VA (1)
Christ Hospital – Cincinnati, OH (1)
Detroit Medical Center – Detroit, MI (1)
DVA – Atlanta (1)
DVA – Chicago (1)
DVA - Cleveland (3)
DVA – Dayton (1)
DVA – Loma Linda (1)
DVA – Phoenix (2)
DVA – Salem (1)
DVA – Tampa (2)
Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital– Wyandotte, MI (1)
Hunt Regional Medical Center – Greenville, TX (2)
Jewish Hospital of Cincinnati– Cincinnati, OH (1)
Jewish Hospital– Louisville, KY (1)
Kennedy University Hospital– Stratford, NJ (1)
Larkin Community Hospital – South Miami, FL (1)
Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island– Pawtucket, RI (1)
Mercy Health Regional Medical Center – Lorain, OH (5)
Mercy St. Vincent Medical Center – Toledo, OH (1)
Millcreek Community Hospital– Erie, PA (1)
Northside Medical Center – Youngstown, OH (2)
Palmetto General Hospital – Hialeah, FL (1)
Providence Hospital – Southfield, MI (1)
Rush University Medical Center/Oak Park – Chicago, IL (1)
Sanford Medical Center Fargo – Fargo, ND (1)
Scott & White Memorial Hospital – Temple, TX (1)
Southeast Michigan Surgical Hospital (Kern) – Warren, MI (1)
St. Barnabas Hospital – Bronx, NY (2)
St. John Macomb - Oakland Hospital – Warren, MI (1)
St. Joseph Regional Medical Center – Mishawaka, IN (1)
St. Mary Mercy Livonia – Livonia, MI (1)
St. Vincent Charity Medical Center – Cleveland, OH (2)
Summa Western Reserve Hospital – Cuyahoga Falls, OH (1)
Truman Medical Center Lakewood– Kansas City, MO (1)
University General Hospital – Houston, TX (1)
University Health Services (Binghamton) – Johnson City, NY (2)
University of Cincinnati Hospital– Cincinnati, OH (1)
University Regional Hospitals – Richmond Heights, OH (10)
Wykoff Heights Medical Center - Brooklyn, NY (1)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
AZPOD has matched all of the 2015 graduates. I will post the list of programs if we receive one.

Reactions: 3 users
Unofficial KSUCPM list, all via word of mouth:

Alliance Community Hospital – Alliance, OH (2)
Beth Israel Deaconess – Boston, MA (1)
Cambridge Health Alliance – Cambridge, MA (1)
Carilion Roanoke Memorial Hospital – Roanoke, VA (1)
Christ Hospital – Cincinnati, OH (1)
Detroit Medical Center – Detroit, MI (1)
DVA – Atlanta (1)
DVA – Chicago (1)
DVA - Cleveland (3)
DVA – Dayton (1)
DVA – Loma Linda (1)
DVA – Phoenix (2)
DVA – Salem (1)
DVA – Tampa (2)
Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital– Wyandotte, MI (1)
Hunt Regional Medical Center – Greenville, TX (2)
Jewish Hospital of Cincinnati– Cincinnati, OH (1)
Jewish Hospital– Louisville, KY (1)
Kennedy University Hospital– Stratford, NJ (1)
Larkin Community Hospital – South Miami, FL (1)
Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island– Pawtucket, RI (1)
Mercy Health Regional Medical Center – Lorain, OH (5)
Mercy St. Vincent Medical Center – Toledo, OH (1)
Millcreek Community Hospital– Erie, PA (1)
Northside Medical Center – Youngstown, OH (2)
Palmetto General Hospital – Hialeah, FL (1)
Providence Hospital – Southfield, MI (1)
Rush University Medical Center/Oak Park – Chicago, IL (1)
Sanford Medical Center Fargo – Fargo, ND (1)
Scott & White Memorial Hospital – Temple, TX (1)
Southeast Michigan Surgical Hospital (Kern) – Warren, MI (1)
St. Barnabas Hospital – Bronx, NY (2)
St. John Macomb - Oakland Hospital – Warren, MI (1)
St. Joseph Regional Medical Center – Mishawaka, IN (1)
St. Mary Mercy Livonia – Livonia, MI (1)
St. Vincent Charity Medical Center – Cleveland, OH (2)
Summa Western Reserve Hospital – Cuyahoga Falls, OH (1)
Truman Medical Center Lakewood– Kansas City, MO (1)
University General Hospital – Houston, TX (1)
University Health Services (Binghamton) – Johnson City, NY (2)
University of Cincinnati Hospital– Cincinnati, OH (1)
University Regional Hospitals – Richmond Heights, OH (10)

KSUCPM was able to match students into some wonderful programs.... but unfortunately there are a TON of people from KSU that did not match. Shame.

KSUCPM was able to match students into some wonderful programs.... but unfortunately there are a TON of people from KSU that did not match. Shame.

Based on other reports of placement it seems that KSU may have taken the largest hit in regards to placement. As a former graduate I can say KSU does little to aid in placement or assist in the clerkship process. Some schools spend the money to allow their staff to visit residency programs to promote their students and their school in general but KSU is one of the few or only one that does not. I think this along with poor guidance at KSU throughout the clerkship process leads to poor placement.

Reactions: 1 users
Is there any match data available for Samuel Merritt, Western or Barry?