I missed my Snapshot and Duo dates. Is there a point in applying for those CASPer schools still?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dnasr00

Reaction score
Not really sure what to do; I feel I have an uncompetitive MCAT score of 507, with a GPA of 3.72 GPA both BCPM and overall. My EC's are pretty good, considering they have plenty of clinical, non-clinical, and unique experiences. However, my CARS score was 123. I feel the CARS score alone will hold back my success in applications, and now I'm missing Snapshot and Duo, I feel I am royally screwed. Any advice on whether I should still give those CARS schools as much attention for secondary pre-writes?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, refer to my recent post about the change in requirements.

PSA: There appears to be a change in the deadline for completing Snapshot and Duet. Previously Altus said that these must be completed any time until 10 days after your test. Now, they recommend that it is completed within 14 days of your test, but you can wait up until your earliest program distribution deadline.

Source: Suite FAQ | TakeAltus
See "Is participation in Snapshot required or optional?" and "Who needs to complete Duet?"

Hopefully this helps.