First time applicant, WAMC?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TDA

Reaction score
First time applicant.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
WSU also allows you to change residency. I think UC davis does too but dont quote me on davis.

As far as your GRE I think you're probably pretty average-my scores were similar and my gpa was less than yours. So I'm not sure bringing attention to your lone bad grade is really necessary

I do think youd benefit from trying to get a few experiences even if they are only like a day or two with a large or mixed practice just so you can include it.

For writing your interest maybe write something to the effect of you being open to new experiences etc-if you get some sort of mixed/ large experience even if it's like 8-32 hours it can give you a base to say yeah I might be interested in this

Include everything if schools dont like it they will skim past it. For extracurriculars this can also include things like your hobbies like hiking or kayaking etc

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
I havent written my essays, but I was thinking I could incorporate this into them, and spin it in a way that shows ive gone back to school as a more mature individual and am really putting forth the effort needed.

Don't base your essays on one bad grade. There's more to you than that one grade, which is shown by your grade improvements. The admissions committees want to know about you and your journey, not one bad grade.

Reactions: 1 users