EPPP tutor wanted LA area

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

EquinePorcine

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello!
I am looking for an EPPP tutor in Los Angeles, preferably on the East side (Pasadena, Alhambra, Eagle Rock, etc.). I am willing to travel if necessary. I need someone who has passed the test and feels competent to provide tutoring services to help me prepare for the EPPP. Primarily, I need someone who will provide structure and hold me accountable on a weekly basis for my work. Please contact me to negotiate an hourly rate.
Thank you very much!
Brooke

Members don't see this ad.

How did you make it through grad school if you need someone to "provide structure and hold you accountable on a weekly basis for my work?"

Have you tried Craigslist or Indeed to list a tutor job in your area? I've seen some folks post a job available for EPPP tutor on those sites, which may get more local psychologists' attention.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello!
I am looking for an EPPP tutor in Los Angeles, preferably on the East side (Pasadena, Alhambra, Eagle Rock, etc.). I am willing to travel if necessary. I need someone who has passed the test and feels competent to provide tutoring services to help me prepare for the EPPP. Primarily, I need someone who will provide structure and hold me accountable on a weekly basis for my work. Please contact me to negotiate an hourly rate.
Thank you very much!
Brooke
Hello!
Thank you very much!
Brooke
I

I am an EPPP tutor. I passed the exam in April 2017 and have been tutoring since that tome. I tutor via Skype. I’d love to help you!

steve
Hi Steve! I am interested in your services.
How can we work together.
-Brad

How did you make it through grad school if you need someone to "provide structure and hold you accountable on a weekly basis for my work?"
Well, isn’t that what grad school supplies for students? Your response was not very helpful.