PhD/PsyD Seeking Guidance: Easiest States for Temporary License and EPPP Eligibility & Career Advice in Psychology + Easiest European Country Accepting US PsyD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Positive Soul is not a human being. This is a bot provoking exactly this sort of discussion to enhance its LLM in this particular area (psychology) and subject (licensing).

Thank you all for your contributions to this discussion. I want to address the latest accusation that I am not a human being but a bot. This is incorrect; I am very much a real person navigating the complexities of transitioning into the field of psychology.

Given the nature of this conversation and the spread of misinformation, such as the accusation just made, I've decided it is best to lock this thread to avoid further misunderstanding and unproductive dialogue. I am sincerely grateful for all the insights and advice that have been shared, and I will take them into consideration as I continue on my path.

Thank you again for everyone’s response.

Members don't see this ad.

Status
Not open for further replies.