Are girls attractive in Dental school??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
this is as good as it gets for female dentists....
dental_woman.jpg

yes...sometimes they go crazy and they act like this....
istockphoto_459200_crazy_nurse.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

for the ladies...if you're going to end up with a dentist....they probably will look like this...
dentuk07teeth1902web1gp.jpg

or
dentist-office-art.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
My ex is a surgeon, and he said he would never date a nurse because he wanted to date an "equal", which was kinda snobby. He always claimed that the radiology techs and nurses wanted Drs for the money. He said the only way to safeguard against a gold digger was to marry another Dr. Of course, he dumped me when I didn't get into dental school on my first try! Anyway guys, there are plenty of hot dental students, so make sure you check out the future Drs. before you hit up the nurses.

it's called a pre-nup..

and your surgeon ex sounds like a POS anyways.

jb!:)

it's called a pre-nup..

and your surgeon ex sounds like a POS anyways.

More and more people are doing this. Personaly, I don't feel comfortable with that at all. They key word is "trust".

University of Colorado School of Dentistry has some pretty hot students! :D

The content and legth of this thread does not bode well for the future of dentistry. Let's hope it represents only a small percentage of our dental poplulation.

Reactions: 1 user
The content and legth of this thread does not bode well for the future of dentistry. Let's hope it represents only a small percentage of our dental poplulation.

Talking like a tool does not bode well for the future of dentistry. It's all in good fun, chill out. :thumbdown:

I'm going with the "Massey Pre-Nup".:laugh:

haha, funny one.

Depends on the school you go to, the inside rumor is that NOVA is the way to go.

Not a rumor I was there and it's true. Yet I would not go to Nova in a billion years. Horrible school.

There are hot Asian chics but they normally go for omfs or anesthesiologist so don't get your hopes up. Don't be too disappointed either; it's just a cultural thing.

Members don't see this ad :)
Are girls attractive in dental school??
Just wondering:p

Better question...will the girls in dental school think that you're attractive? :p

I'm just messing with you...:D

Reactions: 1 user
There are hot Asian chics but they normally go for omfs or anesthesiologist so don't get your hopes up. Don't be too disappointed either; it's just a cultural thing.
eh...i think they'll probably settle for a cool dentist like me:)

From what I've seen, UF dental girls are hot.

If your looking for good meat selection why don't you goto the store!

You guys and gals are missing the point...

Its not about finding "hot" classmates in dental school... Its all about infiltrating all of the "enemy camps"...

1) Nursing School
2) Medical School
3) Other Professional School Programs
4) And last but not least... the UNDERGRAD CAMPUS! (especially because its filled with "young impressionable minds"

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Its not about finding "hot" classmates in dental school... Its all about infiltrating all of the "enemy camps"...

1) Nursing School
2) Medical School
4) And last but not least... the UNDERGRAD CAMPUS! (especially because its filled with "young impressionable minds"

Talk about a master battle plan. 'Couldn't have said it better myself. Luckily Chicago has a gaggle of professional schools in the area. Holler

my buddy that goes to UF says they are all pretty much below average. when i interviewed, i saw 1 hotty but my friend said that she was married to a dentist :rolleyes:

how about NYU?

my buddy that goes to UF says they are all pretty much below average. when i interviewed, i saw 1 hotty but my friend said that she was married to a dentist :rolleyes:

I've been looking through the facebook groups for the classes of 09 and 10 and I saw a pretty good number of hot girls.

yup there are few hot ones in facebook group
but thousands in pharmacy school, why????:scared:

I agree that USC dental girls are smoking........i know cuz my ex goes there.

Meanwhile.........girls in New York dental schools in general are fugly. :scared: Yeah........I said it.........FUGLY. :eek:

theyre not FUGLY, they're STERICALLY HINDERED!

theyre not FUGLY, they're STERICALLY HINDERED!

hahaha...nice. well, hopefully i'll get to stay in socal (ucla hopefully..but most likely usc.lol). i second the fact that dating girls in your class is pretty much the biggest mistake you can possibly make. i know a guy who had 3 ex-gf's in his class. not only does he constantly have to study for exams, nbde, and clinical...but he has the cast of "the hills" making sure nothing is easy.lol. the hygienists on the other hand..all game.lol :thumbup:

One thing to remember about dating your classmates. If things work out, you'll not only end up with a DMD or DDS, but also a DDI (Dual Dental Income) :D:thumbup: but then you also get the DDD (Dual Dental Debt):eek:

One thing to remember about dating your classmates. If things work out, you'll not only end up with a DMD or DDS, but also a DDI (Dual Dental Income) :D:thumbup: but then you also get the DDD (Dual Dental Debt):eek:

Not worth the graduated DDT (Dual Dental Tax). . .:thumbdown:

Simple answer is no. Your patients will be more attractive than the dental school girls and most of your patients will be coming in off the street after they took a bath in a tub of garbage.

HAHAHAHAHA :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

:laugh: i'm loving this thread. :thumbup:

1) Nursing School
2) Medical School

this, pharmacy school is where it's at.

i duno if this tangents off course, but who plans on working out in dental school? ive worked out consistently at the gym for the past 8 years, and would like to maintain my body... is this possible, with our workload?

Whether they are or they aren't is irrelevant. You shouldn't date someone in your class, that leads to a lot of unnecessary drama. Dental school is like high school, everyone knows everyones business, and gossip spreads like wildfire. Best to just make friends in your classes and look elsewhere for dates. If anything, do what Bifid Uvula said lol

Personally, girls are even more attractive in dental school than before-probably due to life unde a pile of studying, staring at slides of bombed out mouths. Deprivation changes a person's perspective. Classmates are offlimits for reasons already stated, date a predent. This is what I do.

2 things:
1.Date whoever you want, having a classmate you're shagging only serves to give you a study partner for gross anatomy. I sure as hell wouldn't let that stop me from getting my jollies. Some very happy couples I know are classmates, just don't act like a 12 yr old and you shouldn't expect drama if things go south (for ex, don't dump your DDS gf for a chick in a different class at the SAME school...duh?)
2. If you're Really smart you would just walk downstairs and start hitting on every hygiene student you see, indiscriminately. Fish in a barrel.

Lol to this post!

Why would they be ugly !