Are girls attractive in Dental school??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

daysinnnc

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Are girls attractive in dental school??
Just wondering:p

Members don't see this ad.

:lol:

I think they're certainly more attractive than med school girls... aesthetics seem to be more important and pronounced in general in dental students than med students. that's just my opinion.

Simple answer is no. Your patients will be more attractive than the dental school girls and most of your patients will be coming in off the street after they took a bath in a tub of garbage.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Are girls attractive in dental school??
Just wondering:p

Let's just say that it probably doesn't matter. The ratio of guys to girls will mean that d schools girls don't have to be as attractive. . . or they will appear more attractive. Guys, on the other hand. . . :(

Hey here in SoCal the girls are pretty hot. =P

Hey here in SoCal the girls are pretty hot. =P

i can vouch for that... aint nothin a little so cal sun, millionaire plastic surgeon, and hollywood dieting cant fix... haha... jk... girls are pretty hot here...

Are you serious?? Oh course not.. If i hot girl even gets an interview they immediately reject them... It's an unspoken rule.... The guidelines are
1. Extremely dorky
2. Very large unattractive glasses
3. Large toenail fungus
4. Very bad breathe(yes its kinda ironic)
5. No BLONDE hair!!!!!
6. are you really serious??? If you wanna pick up girls go to dental hygienist school... you have much better odds..

Are you serious?? Oh course not.. If i hot girl even gets an interview they immediately reject them... It's an unspoken rule.... The guidelines are
1. Extremely dorky
3. Large toenail fungus
5. No BLONDE hair!!!!!
6. are you really serious??? If you wanna pick up girls go to dental hygienist school... you have much better odds..

hygienists def do loook better.. i wont lie

1. Extremely dorky
3. Large toenail fungus
5. No BLONDE hair!!!!!

hmmm... these are the things that colleges don't tell you about.:scared:

Let's just say that it probably doesn't matter. The ratio of guys to girls will mean that d schools girls don't have to be as attractive. . . or they will appear more attractive. Guys, on the other hand. . . :(

It's 50%-50% here. Come on over :D
Girls here are cute, but they are unpredictable. One day you're with them...the next day you find yourself crying like a baby. :laugh::laugh:

I agree that USC dental girls are smoking........i know cuz my ex goes there.

Meanwhile.........girls in New York dental schools in general are fugly. :scared: Yeah........I said it.........FUGLY. :eek:

I agree that USC dental girls are smoking........i know cuz my ex goes there.

Meanwhile.........girls in New York dental schools in general are fugly. :scared: Yeah........I said it.........FUGLY. :eek:
Glad to know since I did not accept the offer to attend Columbia. Thanks.

usc had some really fine lookin ladies when i interviewed there :thumbup: they were mostly persian, but top of the line chicks

Members don't see this ad :)
i can vouch for that... aint nothin a little so cal sun, millionaire plastic surgeon, and hollywood dieting cant fix... haha... jk... girls are pretty hot here...

As a girl, I can also vouch for this. I pitched for my softball team here in Buffalo. The relief pitcher was rather unattractive and also had bad breath. She had darker skin, but short dark hair, yellow misaligned teeth, overweight. She went to college in southern CA and when I saw her on spring break after her 2nd year she was HOT. Long dark hair, nice tan, very thin yet toned, nice smile, good fashion sense (something us Buffalo girls lack sometimes). I hardly recognized her.

As someone whose been married to one of his dental school classmates for 10 years now, all I can say to this thread is a resounding 100% yes that d-school girls are attractive!

:D:love::hardy::bow::biglove::banana::banana:

As a girl, I can also vouch for this. I pitched for my softball team here in Buffalo. The relief pitcher was rather unattractive and also had bad breath. She had darker skin, but short dark hair, yellow misaligned teeth, overweight. She went to college in southern CA and when I saw her on spring break after her 2nd year she was HOT. Long dark hair, nice tan, very thin yet toned, nice smile, good fashion sense (something us Buffalo girls lack sometimes). I hardly recognized her.
do you still have her phone number? :thumbup:

What about guys? How hot are the guys? I have heard that the majority of the men are engaged or married, which is a real shame since they are going to meet some many single, smoking hot, intelligent women in dental school. The guys should wait to couple up or marry until after they see what their dental school class has to offer for women. I am definitely not going to dental school to date, I am going to become a DDS not MRS, but I am single and get frustrated by all of the sweet, handsome, genuine, eligible, yet "taken" men.

P.S. I am blonde and I was accepted into dental school, but it must have been a fluke. I am like the Elle Woods (from Legally Blonde) of dental school.

why doesn't someone start a picture thread for accepted students (there was one last year) i think it would put this "are dental students hot?" question to an end :p

jb!:)

What about guys? How hot are the guys? I have heard that the majority of the men are engaged or married, which is a real shame since they are going to meet some many single, smoking hot, intelligent women in dental school. The guys should wait to couple up or marry until after they see what their dental school class has to offer for women. I am definitely not going to dental school to date, I am going to become a DDS not MRS, but I am single and get frustrated by all of the sweet, handsome, genuine, eligible, yet "taken" men.

P.S. I am blonde and I was accepted into dental school, but it must have been a fluke. I am like the Elle Woods (from Legally Blonde) of dental school.

I hear OMFS guys in Dallas are hot. *ahem* :smuggrin:

What about guys? How hot are the guys? I have heard that the majority of the men are engaged or married, which is a real shame since they are going to meet some many single, smoking hot, intelligent women in dental school...

Exactly. Us Girls are smokin hot. All i can say is the guys better be hot...I don't know though, all the guys I saw at my interviews were NOT attractive...what's with all the short guys???

They are unbelievably attractive. Just you guys wait.

from what i hear.. i hear the guys look better in dental than they do in med... so for you girls... at least you're in the right field... as for me... im not that short.... 6ft is decent height!

Are "ASIAN" girls attractive in Dental school and avaliable in general? :D

I am sure someone other than me are dying to know this since there are so many Asian American applicants in high cost dental school i.e. NYU :D

for the most part, yeah, but they're all taken. there are like two fat people in the entire dental school here, way more unattractive folks in the med school. generally, people here make a living being "really really ridiculously good looking."

Miss Woods, I am single as can be, and am yours for the taking.
Of course I'd almost rather not be distracted by all the "single, smoking hot, intelligent women in dental school." There's plenty of that running around in Chicago (minus the intelligence).

Attachments

• bach.jpg
    bach.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 979
Miss Woods, I am single as can be, and am yours for the taking.
Of course I'd almost rather not be distracted by all the "single, smoking hot, intelligent women in dental school." There's plenty of that running around in Chicago (minus the intelligence).

I am going to be all the way in Detroit at UDM; that might be too far to go for a smoking hot, single, intelligent male dental student. But I don't know, I do like your picture! You must be the one token, single, handsome, heartbreaker type in your dental school class. Don't think of the hot dental students as a distraction, think of them as study buddies that you can't take your eyes off of.

...the school of nursing is directly across the street from where the d-school is.

:thumbup::thumbup:

...the school of nursing is directly across the street from where the d-school is.

:thumbup::thumbup:

I agree. I've been doing research in a hospital these past few weeks and the nurses there are definitely hotter than any hygienists or dental assistants I've come across.

I agree. I've been doing research in a hospital these past few weeks and the nurses there are definitely hotter than any hygienists or dental assistants I've come across.

Just wait for a couple of years of nursing station cookie binge's:eek: (98% of the time there's freshly baked goodies and/or bags of chips/candies sitting next to the extra,extra,extra lite/sweet vat of iced coffee at a nurses station).

While most dental offices do admitedly have their junk food hiding places, over time they tend not to be as detrimental to the waste line as our friends in the medical community experience:thumbup:

While most dental offices do admitedly have their junk food hiding places, over time they tend not to be as detrimental to the waste line as our friends in the medical community experience:thumbup:

Man, the oral surgeon I shadowed had the most epic junk food staff ever. An entire, full sized fridge in the waiting room devoted to soda, ice cream in the freezer, cake and cookies and licorice all over the place.

The first day I went to shadow, one of his assistants made me a freaking sandwich!

The nurses have class just down the hall from us...:smuggrin:

I don't ever look though, I am married.:D

A dentist I have been shadowing has a smoking hot assistant. She was by far the best applicant, but he considered not hiring her because of the temptation to cheat on his wife.

My ex is a surgeon, and he said he would never date a nurse because he wanted to date an "equal", which was kinda snobby. He always claimed that the radiology techs and nurses wanted Drs for the money. He said the only way to safeguard against a gold digger was to marry another Dr. Of course, he dumped me when I didn't get into dental school on my first try! Anyway guys, there are plenty of hot dental students, so make sure you check out the future Drs. before you hit up the nurses.

Man, the oral surgeon I shadowed had the most epic junk food staff ever. An entire, full sized fridge in the waiting room devoted to soda, ice cream in the freezer, cake and cookies and licorice all over the place.

The first day I went to shadow, one of his assistants made me a freaking sandwich!

Most of the time in my office, depending on what drawer/shelf you look at in the kitchen in my office, you'll usually find quite the assortment of chips, crackers + cheese, granola bars, protein bars, twinkies, ring dings, "the chocolate drawer" (Reese's and Hershey's miniatures are staples), and then of course the ice cream in the freezer.

Lately though we've been in a full office diet competition, so we're way, way down in the junk food department:mad:

Why do guys find nurses so hot? It seems like on the list of hottness nurses are always near the top and it doesn't make sense to me. I have always wondered why so many men lust after the "nurse", and maybe now I can finally find out. So why is it guys?

Simple logic: Nurses work where? Hospitals. Who goes to hospitals? Sick, old men. What do sick, old men find attractive? 20-25 year old females. What age are the large percentage of nurses starting their careers? 20-25 year old females.

And of course, nurses usually care about their health, so they are usually fit and trim, and that has a better chance for being more attractive.

That is my own anthropological answer to your question.

Ok, what about all the guys in their 20s who aren't sick old men, such as male dental students? Why do they like nurses so much?

Ok, what about all the guys in their 20s who aren't sick old men, such as male dental students? Why do they like nurses so much?
Nurses are generally fit (good fitness = hot body)... typically in dental/med school, the amount of studying causes people to "let themselves go"... just a guess. Who has time to workout when they have to study for a pathology test while finishing waxing up teeth?

The reason why men like nurses so much is because we like the way they take care of people and we imagine that they will take care of us the same way. They're always nice. That...and the short skirts they're wearing:D

something like this will do....
S27274.jpg

meanwhile...most female dentists look like this...
smallcover2.jpg

womandentist.jpg

I found this one...not really my style, but it's better than ^^^