2023-2024 Wake Forest

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Got the A! Interviewed late November

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
OOS II today, secondary submitted mid-july

Reactions: 2 users
OOS II, secondary submitted 8/20, LM ~69

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone lately submitted an update and gotten an interview after?

Reactions: 1 user
Does Wake reject people post II? Like have they rejected anyone so far post II, or has everyone who hasn’t been accepted been placed on the waitlist?

Does Wake reject people post II? Like have they rejected anyone so far post II, or has everyone who hasn’t been accepted been placed on the waitlist?
In previous threads it looks like they sometimes do, but it does look like waitlists mainly. Not 100% sure though

Does anyone know when they are interviewing until this year? I was late completing casper but this is a dream school!

Has anyone lately submitted an update and gotten an interview after?
I submitted an updated a few weeks ago and got an II yesterday. Not sure if they saw the update but I like to believe it helped.

I submitted an updated a few weeks ago and got an II yesterday. Not sure if they saw the update but I like to believe it helped.
If you don't mind me asking, what updates should you send them?

Based on past experience.. they definitely reject post-ii 🥲

When did you submit an update? I sent one on 12/5 & haven't heard back from them at all.

Does anyone know if they are holding admitted students days?

Hey all, I’m a first year med student at Wake and I’d be happy to answer any questions you guys might have. Feel free to reach out and I’ll do my best to give some insight. To those with interviews and acceptances, congratulations! And to those still waiting, stay strong, you’ve got this! Good luck everyone 👍

Reactions: 3 users
What’s the preclinical lecture attendance policy at WFU now? I have looked around and couldn’t find anything current

What’s the preclinical lecture attendance policy at WFU now? I have looked around and couldn’t find anything current
It depends a bit on the course but for the most part, the majority of pre-clinical lectures are held in person live, broadcast live, and also recorded so you have your choice of coming in person, watching live from home, or watching asynchronous when you choose.

Do they still send out interviews through to late march? I haven't gotten an R yet but have an A at a DO school and already paid my deposits.

Do they still send out interviews through to late march? I haven't gotten an R yet but have an A at a DO school and already paid my deposits.
On the website, it states that the interview season is from August 2023 - February 2024. So, they might still be sending out IIs! Good luck, and at the end of the day, you’re still going to medical school - congrats!

Last edited:
Any interviewees think they had an okay/mediocre interview but got accepted?

Could anyone give further insight into what this "group interview" is? Is it like a collaborative activity?

(Removed)

Last edited:
Just an update, but I received a full CoA scholarship a few months back!

• Wow
Reactions: 7 users