2023-2024 UCLA (Geffen)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
A!!!! OH MY GOD
NO TOP OF WL DISTINCTION
II SEPTEMBER.
It’s been nearly 9 months and I’ve carried this baby to term

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 20 users
Members don't see this ad :)
A!!!! OH MY GOD
NO TOP OF WL DISTINCTION
II SEPTEMBER.
It’s been nearly 9 months and I’ve carried this baby to term
OMG CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!! That's soooo incredible!!!

Manifesting some Acceptance love for us October Interviewees :biglove:

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
A from the top of the waitlist at 3:50 PM PST on 4/30/2024. Best of luck to everyone.

• Love
Anyone know when we will be able to see that new student tab and fill out SIR/SLR? Thank you!!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
To access the SIR/SLR you have to create a MyUCLA account and fill it out there, it doesn’t show up on the AMP site
Yes! Also you can find the instructions to create your MyUCLA account on the accepted students webpage. They give you the link in your acceptance email!

Yes! Also you can find the instructions to create your MyUCLA account on the accepted students webpage. They give you the link in your acceptance email!

Thanks both!!

It didn’t show up yesterday on MyUCLA, but it appeared this morning! I think it takes overnight for the data to sync between AMP and MyUCLA after accepting the offer

Has anyone heard anything today yet? I keep refreshing this page and my email every 5 minutes, someone make it stop :bigtears:

• Care
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users
I think the initial wave of the waitlist movement happened yesterday. Usually we need to wait for 5 days to see if those who were offered acceptance off the waitlist will accept it, and then maybe some movements happen around 6th.

• Care
  • Wow
Reactions: 2 users
Has anyone heard anything today yet? I keep refreshing this page and my email every 5 minutes, someone make it stop :bigtears:
They will come. I think the large WL movement yesterday was a great sign for what's to come. Now we wait

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
Seems like last year ppl got off during first and second days of WL movement starting. IDK if it's me being delulu but hoping the same today

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Seems like last year ppl got off during first and second days of WL movement starting. IDK if it's me being delulu but hoping the same today
Classes have been canceled today at UCLA because of the attacks on the student encampment last night. I wonder if this is the reason things seem to be unfolding differently than we saw last year?

Hi everyone! I hope this is okay to post here, please remove if not.

But got the A for ucla yesterday! (WOOO i was so shocked/ excited that I hung up on Travis when he called haha). I was wondering if any lurking medical student would be willing to give a quick tour of the med campus?

I have never seen the med school in person and the whole school is so big I just know I’ll get lost. If that’s possible, please let me know! I’ll happily compensate with a coffee gift card for taking time out of your day!!

Just got my A!! No top of the WL. October interview- International 😭😭

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 7 users
How much of the waitlist movement do we think is done as of now

OMFG A THIS MORNING (not top of WL) I'M SO CONFLICTED NOW (oct interview)

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 12 users
So happy for y'all fr !! I'm going to be so happy when I see 6'0 and amateur get that A man

• Love
Reactions: 12 users
Does anyone know when is the UCLA's deadline for choosing the commitment to the school through AMCAS?

So happy for y'all fr !! I'm going to be so happy when I see 6'0 and amateur get that A man
Me too man. Especially amateur. The man deserves the Dub. If I don't get in I got an option I'm really happy with so it's all good.

• Care
Reactions: 7 users
Received an A this morning, no Top of the WL distinction, October Interviewee
I am so incredibly shocked and grateful, I didnt think this day would come.

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Wow! Just got off the WL ( no top of the WL designation!) Interviewed in October. Wish you all the best and super excited and grateful for this!!

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
SHOUT OUT TO ALL MY FELLOW AUGUST INTERVIEWERS - A OFF the WL (no top of WL)

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users
Unfortunately had to turn down that A 😭😭

• Care
Reactions: 9 users