2023-2024 UCLA (Geffen)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Got the MSTP A from UCLA so I’ll be turn down the Traditional MD A — amateurbater, 6’0 OGFLIERCI — hope it goes to one of yall so we can clown together 🤡

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
Also withdrew my A 😢 wishing the best for all of y’all. It was a great seven months wholesome panic on Thursdays together

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users
Got the MSTP A from UCLA so I’ll be turn down the Traditional MD A — amateurbater, 6’0 OGFLIERCI — hope it goes to one of yall so we can clown together 🤡
SHEESH BRO NOW YOU GOT ME DOUBLE CLOWNING. CONGRATS MAN YOUR RIZZ IS IMPECABLE 🥰🥰🥰

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Would anyone be able to send me the accepted students FB/Groupme links 🙏? Was accepted off the regular WL last week.

I'm seeing that the number of members in the fb group jumped to 250 :dead: how much of that are admitted students? LOL

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
I'm seeing that the number of members in the fb group jumped to 250 :dead: how much of that are admitted students? LOL
I wouldn't worry about that. There will be more movement. I expect more than last year, which was a lot. They'll keep movement till the first week of June I'm speculating

• Care
I wouldn't worry about that. There will be more movement. I expect more than last year, which was a lot. They'll keep movement till the first week of June I'm speculating
6/3 is the CTE deadline for regular MD.

I thought getting the regular waitlist was a soft rejection, but seeing some of y'all getting As is giving me hope! Congrats to everyone who got their A's recently!!!

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Guys 3 people literally reported withdrawing As on Monday lol. There will be more movement. Believe my 🤡🤡🤡🤡. I'll literally eat my shoe if no one else reports getting in

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users
there is something so freeing about the acceptance of loss

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
Ayo what's up with this early movement at UCLA and UCI, share some movement with UCSD and UCSF🥸

• Wow
I don't think SD will have much movement this year. Their aid was insane! Just released my spot at UCLA hopefully it goes to one of yall

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
UCLA really is a dream school and it hurts my heart to turn it down, but home is where the heart is. I pray this goes to one of you here because you absolutely deserve it. Good luck! :')

• Care
Reactions: 10 users
Anyone know how long it has been since anyone’s recieved an A off the regular waitlist? Saw a lot of ppl who got off waitlist turning down their spots but haven’t seen many ppl receiving offers since then.

Anyone know how long it has been since anyone’s recieved an A off the regular waitlist? Saw a lot of ppl who got off waitlist turning down their spots but haven’t seen many ppl receiving offers since then.
I'm sure they are just prepping the next wave. At least that's what I would like to think lol

• Care
Reactions: 10 users
What indicates that an applicant is top of WL?
It was a sentence in the WL invite directly stating something like "since you're near the top of the WL you'll be one of the first people to get off". All those people already got off though, so now we're in unranked territory.

Reactions: 1 users
apparently some people who just got in from the WL didn’t PTE correctly or in time on AMCAS so their offers were rescinded and the school told them they already gave their spots away…

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users