2023-2024 Rochester

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
My portal still saying application complete since 8/14. Are they done with II?

Members don't see this ad :)
How does this school feel about post II update letters? Email them directly to the admission email>?

Does anyone know about the waitlist movement here and when it starts?

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone know about the waitlist movement here and when it starts?
According to MSAR, the waitlist is around 350 people and only 30 people get out of the waitlist.....I haven't seen any post II R, so this number is probably correct. Last year, 1st week of May is when waitlist movement started

I interviewed 3 weeks ago. They just mailed me a large thick envelope with "Thanks for interviewing" promo materials. Yes, and thanks for the heart attack and temporary tinnitus

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Seeing these pop up cafe emails but still waiting to hear back from my interview drives me crazy.

IS A this morning. Interviewed late January. Mommmma we made it

• Love
It would be really nice to see their match list for this year, does anyone know where I can find that?? I couldn't find the one for last year either!

60% tuition, 40% COA scholarship offer earlier today

Last edited:
Withdrew my A! Good luck to everyone on the WL

Reactions: 2 users
Withdrew my A! Best of luck to the rest of you!

Just withdrew, good luck everyone! This one's a little bittersweet since it was my first A of the cycle 🥲

(Also, in the name of transparency in aid packages for future SDN lurkers - I was selected for the "Dean's Scholarship", which is a half-tuition scholarship that is renewable for all 4 years. My other half of tuition was covered by need-based aid)

Reactions: 3 users
Just withdrew, good luck everyone! This one's a little bittersweet since it was my first A of the cycle 🥲

(Also, in the name of transparency in aid packages for future SDN lurkers - I was selected for the "Dean's Scholarship", which is a half-tuition scholarship that is renewable for all 4 years. My other half of tuition was covered by need-based aid)
Rochester lets do me a solid and pass me that scholarship tku

Withdrew my A as well, they also gave me a decent need based scholarship but less than some other schools I got into. Very much enjoyed my interview experience there - to whomever gets my spot: it’s a great school, make the most of it!

Withdrew my A as well, they also gave me a decent need based scholarship but less than some other schools I got into. Very much enjoyed my interview experience there - to whomever gets my spot: it’s a great school, make the most of it!
Withdrew my A, good luck to those on the WL!
+1

Did y’all email or is there somewhere on the portal I’m not seeing?

Withdrew my A today, hopefully it goes to one of you on the WL <33 hang in there guys

Withdrew my A, bittersweet as this is my first A and this school is truly amazing. Good luck everyone!