2023-2024 Quinnipiac

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
The app won't let me submit the secondary since I didn't take biochem. Any advice?
Don't know if anyone has answered this yet but they require you to take biochem before you matriculate. So you can't really submit the app until you have taken the course or are planning to. Are you planning on taking it?

Members don't see this ad :)
Basically, I went on an emergency visit back to my home country for a few weeks because of a family emergency, and I was gone for all of July, so I could not take my Casper then. I have it scheduled for the 10th of August. How screwed am I? I literally could not do anything, and now I am freaking out.
I took my casper august 10th and I doubt it's that huge of a deal. My scores got delivered today

Does anyone know what month the next available interviews are in? I only see 2 slots in September.

Can I submit this secondary after two weeks? It says in the email: "The deadline for secondary application submission is 11:59 pm (EST) on December 15, 2023, however it is highly recommended that you complete the secondary application within two weeks of receipt of this offer as interviews are extended on a rolling basis beginning in August."

But then on the Instructions tab in the supplemental application it says: "Please complete and submit the information on this secondary application form electronically within two weeks of receipt".

Can I submit this secondary after two weeks? It says in the email: "The deadline for secondary application submission is 11:59 pm (EST) on December 15, 2023, however it is highly recommended that you complete the secondary application within two weeks of receipt of this offer as interviews are extended on a rolling basis beginning in August."

But then on the Instructions tab in the supplemental application it says: "Please complete and submit the information on this secondary application form electronically within two weeks of receipt".
You will only be 100% rejected if you don't submit! If it hasn't been months since you've had it, then send it in.

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone know what month the next available interviews are in? I only see 2 slots in September.
I contacted the admissions team, and more dates will become available when the first 2 slots are filled. They told me to wait to select a date if I could not make the two dates listed.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
II just now, earliest and the only date available for me was 9/18

II yesterday at 3 ish pm EST! Was complete mid-late july

Reactions: 3 users
OOS II! LM 72 and application complete on 7/25 - first II, I am so stoked!

• Love
OOS II just now, complete 7/11, the literal only interview date for the next six months was in September (505/3.8)

OOS received yesterday. So excited! 😊🎉

My application was completed on 8/5. Was that too late for completion?

OOS II! Complete 7/24 LM 75+, first interview!

• Love
OOS II! complete 08/10

Also as a note I submitted my secondary almost 4 weeks after I received it so the 2 week thing must be a myth

Last edited:
  • Love
OOS II complete 8/14! Super excited for this to be my first interview :))

• Love
OOS II just now. LM 74.3 Submitted 9/5

I interview Wednesday! Curious, is it two 30 minute one on ones? Or group? What’s the formatting like?

I interview Wednesday! Curious, is it two 30 minute one on ones? Or group? What’s the formatting like?
Interviewed today! For those curious it’s two one on ones.

Apparently my CASPER scores were never sent. I called CASPER and made sure they were sent now but my secondary application which I submitted super early isn't complete until they get my scores. Do you think this will hold me back in this cycle for this school?

Apparently my CASPER scores were never sent. I called CASPER and made sure they were sent now but my secondary application which I submitted super early isn't complete until they get my scores. Do you think this will hold me back in this cycle for this school?
I saw someone with a complete date of 9/5/23 get an II on this sub, so I doubt it. Hard to know what schools are thinking...

We have a pretty long application cycle. Likely won't make or break you, but I'm just speculating.