2023-2024 Nova Southeastern (MD)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Didnt they say the on campus tour day would be the Friday before thanksgiving?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I thought acceptances aren’t till early next year which is what i was told during interview
Their decisions process has changed this year, where they are only giving decisions starting January and onwards

Has anyone that interviewed already received the preview day info they mentioned for the 17th? Just want to make sure im not the only one

Anyone else get another invitation to the pathway prep program? Like I already went to the last one why are we getting another invite?

Reactions: 1 users
Received a pathway invitation. So is this a good thing or just something every applicant receives?

Last edited:
Anyone know if there is a phone number for their office or is it just the email?

Members don't see this ad :)
Is pathway prep like an info session? Are we expected to interact throughout it?

They just said attending the info session "gives you priority for an interview." Take that as you will. Also, 316 interviewed so far

How often do these pathway sessions happen? I was surprised to see that there's 150 people in the call right now.

Yeah there were so many people there. I forgot the exact numbers but they said last year they accepted like 172 and interview like 375. Anyone remember the numbers they gave.

Yeah there were so many people there. I forgot the exact numbers but they said last year they accepted like 172 and interview like 375. Anyone remember the numbers they gave.
I think it was accepted 172 and interviewed 354. So about 48 percent post II A

Made an account to say that I attended the Pathway Prep on Monday (11/20) and received my OOS II today (11/22). Good luck to everyone else and I'm looking forward to meeting you all on Interview day!

Edit: acronym

Reactions: 1 users
Made an account to say that I attended the Pathway Prep on Monday (11/20) and received my OOS II today (11/22). Good luck to everyone else and I'm looking forward to meeting you all on Interview day!

Edit: acronym
+1

This is definitely a stupid question but is the pathway prep an information session you have to be invited to through a zoom link?
Yes, they sent out an email invitation to the Pathway Prep. Once you conform your attendance, you get a Zoom link. Based on the schedule given in the interview invite email, the actual interview days are very fast: brief intro, interview session, and a brief wrap-up. The whole thing looks like it will be finished in less than two hours. Other schools I have interviewed at have done the info session during the interview day, and they can get quite lengthy. My guess is that Nova is splitting it up. That way, they can a) give info to students whom they may be on the fence about interviewing to gauge their interest, and b) make interview day more accessible for those of us who might have other obligations that are difficult to schedule around (work, childcare, etc.)

Is anyone from the 10/13 Pathway still waiting on an interview invite? I am :/

Genuine question, what does this school have to offer that is unique from other medical schools?

Does anyone know if they’re still sending out interview invites?