2023-2024 Miami (Miller)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I just received an II and it’s been so long since I heard from a school so I didnt expect to need to prep for any interviews anymore 😭 would you say the SDN questions were pretty representative?
They also throw 2-3 random questions at you and some of the interviewers my friends had appeared completely uninterested (they did get accepted though). I just wanted to warn you that the interviewers may seem uninterested but keep going and pushing past it!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
I just received an II and it’s been so long since I heard from a school so I didnt expect to need to prep for any interviews anymore 😭 would you say the SDN questions were pretty representative?
Yes definitely.

They also throw 2-3 random questions at you and some of the interviewers my friends had appeared completely uninterested (they did get accepted though). I just wanted to warn you that the interviewers may seem uninterested but keep going and pushing past it!
Yeah my second interviewer looked like he did not want to be there lol, but by the end he warmed up a little. Got the A.

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone recently received MD/PhD interview invitations for the 2/15 date? I figured today would be the last day for them to send out invitations with an appropriate amount of time for prep. Thank you!

Has anyone recently received MD/PhD interview invitations for the 2/15 date? I figured today would be the last day for them to send out invitations with an appropriate amount of time for prep. Thank you!
Im doing only the MD and the options they gave me were the 5,9,13… and i still havent gotten an email with the date i’m assigned. And i’m working on the 5th so I need to know asap 😭

Im doing only the MD and the options they gave me were the 5,9,13… and i still havent gotten an email with the date i’m assigned. And i’m working on the 5th so I need to know asap 😭
Is it safe to say that if I still haven’t gotten an email for a possible interview tomorrow, then it won’t be tomorrow? 🤣

Can you provide a link to these questions?

Has anyone else that received an II still havent heard back about when their interview is?

Members don't see this ad :)
OOS II, complete right around deadline. So grateful. This is my top choice but I had given up on it so this shows that nothing is impossible!

• Love
I forgot to upload an update letter to the form that asks us to rank interview dates (still haven't heard back). I emailed them the update letter, do you guys think they'll accept it?

for anyone that was in the same boat as me, i got an email earlier about my interview date for tues

I forgot to upload an update letter to the form that asks us to rank interview dates (still haven't heard back). I emailed them the update letter, do you guys think they'll accept it?
this is what i did too

Does anybody have tips for the interview?

Reactions: 1 user
I’m interviewing this Friday but a little confused, when do we find out what time our specific interviews will take place? And do we know in advance who they are? Thx!!
We were given our schedules at the end of the 9-10 intro Zoom. No advance notice of times or interviewers.

Reactions: 3 users
Can't believe I'm saying this, but somehow, IS II! Complete in late July. I had completely given up hope on getting in anywhere this cycle, now I at least have a chance. Hoping this isn't for a waitlist, but we'll see I guess.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Can't believe I'm saying this, but somehow, IS II! Complete in late July. I had completely given up hope on getting in anywhere this cycle, now I at least have a chance. Hoping this isn't for a waitlist, but we'll see I guess.

Congrats! A friend of mine interviewed here last year in mid March and was accepted directly so I’m sure there’s hope for an A not just a waitlist!

OOS II ! No ties, LM 72, complete some time in august

Is there an actual portal for this school to check status? I haven’t seen anything since submitting my secondary in August? Or is it just that survey link. Thank you for any info!

Did anyone have an answer for this I got no response from admissions?

i've been checking the portal periodically and my status was received up until today where it now says incomplete at the secondary check box. i submitted it in late september so im super confused. has anyone else had a similar thing happen?

i've been checking the portal periodically and my status was received up until today where it now says incomplete at the secondary check box. i submitted it in late september so im super confused. has anyone else had a similar thing happen?
Just checked my portal and the same thing happened to me. Its prob a computer glitch letting us know its a pre-rejection lol.

+1

Shows the same for me. It said 'received' for me as well since August until today

That seems more indicative of u getting an II
Everyone thought that if you had the "schedule interview" glitch at the beginning of the cycle you'd get an II and that was not the case at all so I doubt this means anything either

my status also says incomplete and i received a II so idek

• Love