2023-2024 Jefferson (Kimmel)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
LM 72, I pre-wrote so submitted pretty much immediately

They are indeed fast so get your secondaries in!
Did you have all of their requested letters or did you request an exemption?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Did you have all of their requested letters or did you request an exemption?
Wondering the same thing!
Edit: for those of you who did request an exemption, did you guys email them or call? Did you receive confirmation of the exemption request?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
If I submitted my secondary and was marked as complete and then added another LOR through AMCAS (and assigned it to them), they’ll still see it, right? Or should I email admissions?

Has anyone received interview invites besides person above?

Reactions: 3 users
Does anyone know what the "under review" status mean exactly?

Members don't see this ad :)
+1 OOS secondary
congrats to everyone who received II's! yall are awesome

For people excited or stressed about “under review,” it usually doesn’t mean anything other than your app is complete and it’s in the queue or being read. I think my app ended up being “under review” for like 9 months last year

Reactions: 1 users
II just now!!

Complete 7/4!!!

Reactions: 1 users
i’m very happy for everyone who received an II but seeing that also makes my tummy hurt

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users
For those who submitted before 7/4, did your status change to something else?

Did you guys submit your SAT/ACT scores or did you leave it blank? Had a fairly avg SAT so not sure if I want to put it out there like that

am i screwed if i didnt get an interview invite yet... feeling defeated
There’s still hope! I was neurotic and went through last year’s thread. Based on that it’s still very possible to get an II even if they’ve already handed out II’s to other applicants with later complete dates!

There’s still hope! I was neurotic and went through last year’s thread. Based on that it’s still very possible to get an II even if they’ve already handed out II’s to other applicants with later complete dates!
I wonder how they decide to offer II's if they skip over those who submitted earlier.

I am honestly stressing a little bit? I submitted a little late into the cycle (Jun 27) and I am still under review with AMCAS. I have everything submitted other than my LORs and I'm curious if that's the reason I'm still under review?

I am honestly stressing a little bit? I submitted a little late into the cycle (Jun 27) and I am still under review with AMCAS. I have everything submitted other than my LORs and I'm curious if that's the reason I'm still under review?
June 27 is not late

for everyone who got an interview... when were you complete?

for everyone who got an interview... when were you complete?
Submitted 6/1. Marked under review 6/2. II 6/7.
Reapplicant to SKMC (no II last cycle). International.

Reactions: 3 users
2 people who got II so far have said they were international. Maybe those are coming first?