2023-2024 Howard

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I got excited AF earlier today and thought I got an II but then saw it was the First Friday email 😑🥲

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Did y’all already attend a first Friday? If so, maybe that’s why

i have attended one in the past and received the link!

Reactions: 1 users
I emailed admissions and they said decisions for people who interviewed 1/17 will come out this week...
They are behind

Should I just rule Howard out of I haven’t heard anything by now?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I have other schools I need to make deposits for…they can’t just have me waiting here like this
I feel that pain. But it's better to put down the deposit and be a med student next year and not a reapplicant!

OOS II complete late September
congrats. Just wondering if you won't mind sharing your stats - I was complete September - received an email they have completed reviewing my application a. month later and radio silence since then :(

II ! Complete early sept and reviewed late sept. if anyone can offer advice that would be helpful!!

• Love
Reactions: 11 users
II ! Complete early sept and reviewed late sept. if anyone can offer advice that would be helpful!!
hi. congrats and good luck !! if you don't mind sharing your stats please (you can DM me) - my review was completed late October and haven't heard anything since then. thanks

hi. congrats and good luck !! if you don't mind sharing your stats please (you can DM me) - my review was completed late October and haven't heard anything since then. thanks
same congrats !!!! come on howard send me my interviewwwwww

I need to be in chocolate city this fall, so howard stop wasting my time ongggggg

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
hoping for a II for valentines. 🥹 pls don’t break my heart, my achy breaky heart

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users
Did they say where they are in the process? Any interviews coming out soon?

Did they say any update about interviews and offering anymore during todays open house ?

Did they say any update about interviews and offering anymore during todays open house ?
I remember seeing that they still have March and April invites to send out.

Accepted today around 3pm CST

• Love
Reactions: 13 users
Will anyone be attending the in person second look visit on 2/16?

Will anyone be attending the in person second look visit on 2/16?
There's a thread about the Second Look visits on the GroupMe chat for accepted students, might be worth sending a message there as well if you haven't joined yet. Join the Howard University College of Medicine-Class of 2028 group on Facebook and then scroll down to the post about the GroupMe and join the chat.

I sent them an update letter via email last week but they haven't confirmed that they received it - how long does it take them to get back to you?

I sent them an update letter via email last week but they haven't confirmed that they received it - how long does it take them to get back to you?
I sent an update letter at the end of November and they replied the next day via email acknowledging receipt. Maybe that was a less busy time for the admissions office though.

Alright yall- does Howard love us? Today is the day to prove it (begging for a II)

• Love
I sent an update letter at the end of November and they replied the next day via email acknowledging receipt. Maybe that was a less busy time for the admissions office though.
I also sent them a letter about 2 weeks ago and they never replied

Has anyone been able to reach them by phone? I’ve been getting voicemail and their mailbox is full 😭😭😫😫