2023-2024 Einstein

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Is the interview signup page broken for anyone else?
Is anyone else still experiencing problems? It is 4:45pm PST and it says I cannot register yet when trying to register through the interview portal.

Is anyone else still experiencing problems? It is 4:45pm PST and it says I cannot register yet when trying to register through the interview portal.
I'd definitely reach out for help if you are still experiencing issues, I was able to register just fine but could not pick an interview time for a few hours after getting the invite.

Reactions: 1 user
Did anyone get an email confirmation after submitting the Interview Agreement Form? I just took a screenshot of the complete page, but wanted to be sure that there wasn't an email I should be expecting.

Members don't see this ad :)
Did anyone get an email confirmation after submitting the Interview Agreement Form? I just took a screenshot of the complete page, but wanted to be sure that there wasn't an email I should be expecting.
Yes. I did. And also a follow up email about info too including details about Einstein in general. You may want to confirm with them Monday.

Yes. I did. And also a follow up email about info too including details about Einstein in general. You may want to confirm with them Monday.
I confirmed with them that they received it. Though, I haven't gotten an email regarding Einstein details or anything like that. Not sure what's going on.

OOS, II. Submitted 7/12. Anyone having trouble submitting for an interview...

OOS, II. Submitted 7/12. Anyone having trouble submitting for an interview...
I went to schedule and it didn’t confirm anything. Just logged me out and grayed out that interview day. Kinda confusing

OOS II, super dumb scheduling system lol it keeps booking the wrong time and logging me out…

+1 OOS II! Submitted 7/11.

Last edited:
+1 OOS II! Submitted 7/11. To confirm, what's the latest time of day anyone is seeing available? I scheduled for 3 pm ET but am wondering if later is possible for scheduling reasons (and can't go back to view other available times without using my one cancel/reschedule option).
Did you receive a confirmation email about the time you scheduled? It just keeps logging me out each time I go to confirm

Is anyone else having trouble finding the "Applicant Agreement Form"? It never popped up for me

Is anyone else having trouble finding the "Applicant Agreement Form"? It never popped up for me
I accessed it from the home page of the applicant portal after scheduling - it's hyperlinked in this sentence: "Lastly, and most importantly, please review the 2023-2024 Applicant Interview Agreement at Albert Einstein College of Medicine, and provide your electronic signature at the end, as soon as you make your interview appointment."

I accessed it from the home page of the applicant portal after scheduling - it's hyperlinked in this sentence: "Lastly, and most importantly, please review the 2023-2024 Applicant Interview Agreement at Albert Einstein College of Medicine, and provide your electronic signature at the end, as soon as you make your interview appointment."
Ahh I found it. Thanks!

For everyone that git an interview, is the earliest in October?

For everyone that scheduled interviews recently, is the general consensus just to hope and pray that the accreditation issues clear up by next year? I know there's nothing we can do about it, just wanted to know what everyone is thinking.

Also got II today OOS, complete 7/12. Thought it was gonna be a donation but ig they aren't super strict about LOR requirements

I’m not considering it an L until they tell me so
This is the only way to think. This “they passed my day and I didn’t get an II so it’s over” mentality is so bizarre cuz you are still in a pool of 1000+ people. In the meantime, no news is good news.

Reactions: 2 users
OOS II, complete 7/11, LM 74, no pubs and honestly shocked I got an II

For everyone that scheduled interviews recently, is the general consensus just to hope and pray that the accreditation issues clear up by next year? I know there's nothing we can do about it, just wanted to know what everyone is thinking.
My understanding is that it takes years. Usually 2 to 3. So my hot take is that it’s going to be a back up/safety school if we have no other option.