2023-2024 Drexel

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I interviewed today and the admissions team said they rarely give out R's. Mainly A's and WL's.

Members don't see this ad.

I’m hoping for a last minute interview invite ( I know it’s probably not coming)

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I got an email from Drexel on my work email (not my personal email) thanking me for my interest in their graduate (PhD) programs. I think I went to a grad school fair they had reps at nine months ago or something. I'm not sure how they would have found this email otherwise; I haven't used it for any of my med school applications.

I'm over here like "can y'all please just give me an answer already"

Reactions: 1 users
I’m guessing Feb interviews will not hear back until April?

Reactions: 1 user
bro reject me already - i haven't recieved an II or anything for like 9 months...

Reactions: 4 users
Did you guys just get decisions like rn?? I interviewed 12/15 and still haven’t heard anything. I hope they’re rolling out more today

Members don't see this ad :)
For those of us that got interviews this past week, what do we think the chances are of an A? and when do we think we'll hear about it?

They seem to be sending out decisions really sporadically this year i.e. people who interviewed on the same day are hearing back like weeks apart

does anyone think that their class size is nearly full? it seems like the decisions have been really slow over the past few weeks and can't help but wonder if this is the case

does anyone think that their class size is nearly full? it seems like the decisions have been really slow over the past few weeks and can't help but wonder if this is the case
I really doubt it. They had a lot of interview days from January to March.

OOS II just now! In disbelief I got one this late but so pumped! Prob just interviewing for waitlist but i’ll take it. Anyone have advice for interview day?

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
OOS II just now! In disbelief I got one this late but so pumped! Prob just interviewing for waitlist but i’ll take it. Anyone have advice for interview day?
Congrats- a buzzer beater! What days were open for you to schedule for?

Pre-II Hold, Confused why they didn't just reject me are they still sending II? Should I send an update letter?

Damn bro Drexel really left me on read since 7/25

Bruh I got deferred in November after interviewing in September. It’s been 6 months for me…

Still no rejection nor pre-II hold from Drexel. I have no idea what to think at this point, it's just strange.