2023-2024 Drexel

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Dude 12 weeks is crazy. I’m interviewing this month so I won’t get a decision until after I already submitted my reapplication

Members don't see this ad.

If we got deferred and others still haven't gotten a decision are we toast realistically? 😭

Anyone else still not hear anything from Drexel? No hold or rejection or II?

Reactions: 20 users
Members don't see this ad :)
For those who have interviewed, what is the policy for sending thank you letters to the faculty and student interviewer? And did you just upload your LOI on the portal after the interview?

Members don't see this ad :)
For people who sent in update/interest/intent letters, who did you address the letter to?

I was complete early September and have heard nothing just sent an update last week

Reactions: 1 users
Any recent decisions?? I feel like they are taking exceptionally long this year

Reactions: 1 user
many schools are a bit delayed because of FAFSA. Accepted students cant make decisions without financial aid offers so they are holding more spots

Did anyone end up emailing to get an updated decision timeline? Wondering if it’s appropriate to do so given that it’s been 12+ weeks since interviewing

12 weeks?? If I’m interviewing in a week should I expect a decision by the end of the cycle

+1 OOS II (with ties to Philly) just now.

Question about the coursework form - what is COMM and CLIN?

How soon after the interview did you guys submit your letter of intent or interest?

OOS II Today - Does anyone know how many OOS acceptance offers they give? I see on MSAR they have ~200 OOS matriculants but I was wondering if there was an estimate for how many OOS offers they give.

OOS II Today - Does anyone know how many OOS acceptance offers they give? I see on MSAR they have ~200 OOS matriculants but I was wondering if there was an estimate for how many OOS offers they give.
Matriculants on MSAR say 304

Right. They had 304 total matriculants. I am wondering how many offers they give out (specifically to OOS applicants) in order to fill their class.
Sorry...my bad...Yes, OOS about 200, but you would have to assume they over-accept to get that yield. But I don't think there's anyway to know exactly how many they accept OOS over the 200...

Sorry...my bad...Yes, OOS about 200, but you would have to assume they over-accept to get that yield. But I don't think there's anyway to know exactly how many they accept OOS over the 200...
Yeah I was thinking the same haha. Thanks!

I think you also have to consider the amount of people who enter the incoming class through their bs/md program and their drexel pathway pipeline program. I think historically though they do send about 800ish acceptance which im assuming close to 1/3 of that is to OOS applicants.

So only 266 acceptances for 1,200 OOS applications? I thought it was close to 50% post-II A rate for OOS.

So only 266 acceptances for 1,200 OOS applications? I thought it was close to 50% post-II A rate for OOS.
sorry yea i meant roughly 1/2 of the acceptances. Also does anyone know how many people usually matriculate through the bs/md and drexel pathway program. I think the MSAR and USnews data takes that into account so it might actually be a significantly lower number of acceptances sent out for those applying regularly. Again this is all speculation and I could be wrong.

why is this school so slow in releasing decisions post-II? I interviewed 3 months ago and still nothing...

OOS A received last week! Interviewed late December, LM 63

Does this school do silent rejections? Haven't heard anything since September.

does drexel do silent defferals or WLs. running on 13 weeks and nothing...

I interviewed today and the admissions team said they rarely give out R's. Mainly A's and WL's.