2023-2024 Alabama

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Scoured the website but couldn't find anything about it, but does UAB accept pre-II updates?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone still think we’ll be hearing back today? Or should we just check tomorrow?

Does anyone still think we’ll be hearing back today? Or should we just check tomorrow?
I remember during our interview day one of the ADCOM members said that if the meeting runs late they'll notify the following day (Friday). I suspect that might be the case with today's meeting.

Reactions: 1 users
OOS mug and foam dragon

20231130_232952.jpg

Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
IS A yesterday! Non-trad ORM. Regular MD- Interviewed Nov 9th.

Reactions: 4 users
I believe it will be the Thursday of next week, but I am not sure.

Reactions: 1 user
Got accepted to UAB on 11/30. Interview was on 10/5 and sent an update letter on 11/28. So, in case y'all are worried, the offer calls may take around 8 weeks.

Got accepted to UAB on 11/30. Interview was on 10/5 and sent an update letter on 11/28. So, in case y'all are worried, the offer calls may take around 8 weeks.
I know it’s hard to say, but do you think your update letter made the difference?

I submitted on July 27th OOS with ties and haven't heard anything yet
Cool. I'm OOS with ties as well.. undergrad in AL, entire family in AL. I have another friend who submitted the same time as I did and received a rejection back in October so I was wondering.

does anyone know what the next step is? or when we find out about waitlist?

It looks like UAB usually continues to make offers through February and they begin to form the waitlist in March. So if you haven’t heard back yet, don’t lose hope! There’s still plenty of time.

It looks like UAB usually continues to make offers through February and they begin to form the waitlist in March. So if you haven’t heard back yet, don’t lose hope! There’s still plenty of time.
thank you!! i thought it was like if you didn’t get the call at the meeting for your interview dates that was it & you’re done