2022-2023 University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
All of the sudden my "residency determination form" is missing from my application portal... hmmmmmm... what does it mean... (probably nothing but I'm still going to dream)

Members don't see this ad.

• Hmm
Reactions: 2 users
All of the sudden my "residency determination form" is missing from my application portal... hmmmmmm... what does it mean... (probably nothing but I'm still going to dream)

Heh same

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah I'm not sure I even had that form to begin with lol

After months of lurking on this page, and stressin' and refreshin' with y'all on Tuesdays, I decided to make an account. Interviewed late September, haven't heard anything since besides the happy holidays email. Super stoked about this school and praying tomorrow is the day. OOS with strong ties, LM 75 #LetsGoHeels

Reactions: 5 users
Fingers crossed indeed! Definitely my number 1. Tomorrow would be bomb but I have this weird feeling in my gut we may not hear until March.

Reactions: 1 user
Their last interview date for the cycle should be this Thursday. They may hold off on the decisions until then.

Reactions: 6 users
Their last interview date for the cycle should be this Thursday. They may hold off on the decisions until then.
Update on that... tomorrow is the last interview day. So I would bet no answers tomorrow or until they get to consider this last batch.

Reactions: 8 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys, for anyone that was accepted to UNC, can you see them on your Choose Your Medical School Tool options on AMCAS?

Anyone think they’re gonna send out more As soon?

Do we think next week will be a lot of A's due to it being the first week of March? Or wait until the first Tuesday of March? I know no one probably knows exactly, but wondering if anyone has a clue

Unfortunately, I think that's kind of up in the air. Looking back at the last few years it kind of seems random. I'm going crazy too lol.

Reactions: 3 users
Unfortunately, I think that's kind of up in the air. Looking back at the last few years it kind of seems random. I'm going crazy too lol.
Shocked GIF

(Internal screaming)

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users
Just got a missed call from UNC! tried calling back but went to voicemail lmao....I think its a good sign?

Just got a missed call from UNC! tried calling back but went to voicemail lmao....I think its a good sign?

Keeping my fingers crossed for you! I think you just made everyone here go tachycardic lol. Just out of curiosity, any changes to your application portal?

Reactions: 4 users
I keep getting 919 area code calls from telemarketers… they’re playing with my emotions. The thing is, I can’t NOT pick up the phone in the off-chance that it is UNC… So I’m just making the telemarketers call me more. 🙄

Reactions: 1 users
It was a 984 number...I called back and it was UNC Burn Center? The fact I have never set foot in Chapel Hill (OOS) but got a call from the school is so weird. Regardless I need this ish to be done...med admissions is emotional abuse atp lmao

A couple of my friends just got acceptances for UNC a few mins ago.

Reactions: 9 users
Just got a text from admin, I was admitted!! Good luck everyone :)

• Love
Reactions: 10 users
Congrats everyone! You worked hard for this. Can those accepted tell us whether you say the portal change with that HIPPA upload feature?

Interviewed in Jan, portal hasn't changed, CYMS tool has not changed either.

Has anyone who had an interview with UNC received a rejection??
I haven't seen any yet but I was rejected post-II the last cycle I applied. They wait til the very end after they finish sending As.

Got a call today from both my interviewers (student and faculty) congratulating me on the A. Interviewed back in December

Reactions: 7 users
Starting to feel a little sad as an early October interviewer with no news from UNC yet :/

• Care
This Is Fine GIF

Me stewing in anxiety as I hope for a call today.

Reactions: 4 users
Congrats to everyone with the A's!! Did anyone that got the A already notice their portal changed at all?

Reactions: 1 users
Dominos now is not the time to jumpscare me with the little (1) notification beside my gmail tab

• Haha