2022-2023 South Carolina - Greenville

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
They told me it's once a month, so interviewees at the beginning wait a month, and those at the end of the month hear back much sooner.
So they meet at the end of the month then? Meaning they haven’t met yet for Feb?

Members don't see this ad.

So they meet at the end of the month then? Meaning they haven’t met yet for Feb?
Yes. I interviewed early February and they told me I'd hear a decision by March 10/11, because next meeting was 9/10 of March

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone know if interview beyond January are more geared toward the waitlist?

Members don't see this ad :)
IS reapplicant here - received II on Feb. 20; interview date will be Feb. 28

Reactions: 3 users
There were interviews this week and they usually interview into early/mid March, so idk

Feb. & early March interviewees: just curious if any of you have heard anything back yet? I vaguely remember them saying that this week was their next adcom meeting

Do you know what time people will hear back? Did they say
Tbh I been looking for that too, I’m not sure. I saw some people receive calls in the morning, some in the afternoon, and someone said they usually call 4-6 in the evening so idk.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
what are we supposed to wear for Spring Preview? is is like interview attire or slightly more casual than that?

I’ve been on hold since October. Has anyone else not heard anything yet?

Reactions: 2 users
At spring preview they said they'd be sending that out yesterday, but I didnt receive anything. Maybe theyre just a little behind?

Reactions: 1 users
Anyone on here with an A know they are withdrawing their app and going to another school?? Curious for those of us on the WL :)

If there are any current students on here, would you be comfortable sharing the daily class schedule (I know lectures are optional / recorded)? I have 2 very small children trying to decide what hours I will need to secure childcare. Namely want to know what the mandatory attendance times are to make sure I'm posting the right hours for a nanny :) Thanks in advance!!!

If there are any current students on here, would you be comfortable sharing the daily class schedule (I know lectures are optional / recorded)? I have 2 very small children trying to decide what hours I will need to secure childcare. Namely want to know what the mandatory attendance times are to make sure I'm posting the right hours for a nanny :) Thanks in advance!!!
Current student here. Majority of classes are recorded (would highly recommend not attending lecture). EMT at the beginning of the year is mandatory attendance for essentially everything. After EMT, things open up and improve but you will likely still need childcare on monday mornings, tuesdays, and friday mornings. The biggest issue you will run into in my opinion is that mandatory lectures will change in the transition from biochem to anatomy for example. I can provide more info if you shoot me a PM.

Awesome! Congrats! I’m also on the waitlist waiting for my turn. How did they contact you - phone or email??

They contacted me by phone call around 9:30am- then sent emails immediately after.
They told me they are trying to move people off the waitlist as soon as someone drops a seat because they know its torture to wait.
Hoping yall get As as well!!

The accepted students GroupMe currently has 56 members, but a lot of people have been joining and leaving the group. Best of luck to you guys on the waitlist! I've been there, and it does feel like torture but Greenville usually has a good amount of waitlist movement so don't lose hope yet!

The accepted students GroupMe currently has 56 members, but a lot of people have been joining and leaving the group. Best of luck to you guys on the waitlist! I've been there, and it does feel like torture but Greenville usually has a good amount of waitlist movement so don't lose hope yet!
Could you PM me the link to the groupme please?

Could you also DM me the group me link? Thanks!