2022-2023 University of Chicago (Pritzker)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Does anyone know how many waves of rejections they do early on? I was complete 7/13 (3.85 521) and was trying to gauge whether they just haven't looked at my app or if "surviving" the first wave of rejections is a good sign. Goodluck everyone!!
damn boss I thought someone got an II today :rofl: anyways it seems that they send one R wave per month and next wave of II in the next few days after the R wave, hope to hear some good news

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
to anyone who interviewed last week, do they let us know in advance who our interviewers are

Anyone rejected have an LM over 74?
haha yes got the R today, LM 77. to be fair, I have several friends with LMs 76+ who got rejected from Pritzker super early in the cycle and they all ended up getting into T5s so my coping strategy is just that maybe they have a different process than some of these other schools!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
haha yes got the R today, LM 77. to be fair, I have several friends with LMs 76+ who got rejected from Pritzker super early in the cycle and they all ended up getting into T5s so my coping strategy is just that maybe they have a different process than some of these other schools!
Do you mind sharing when you were complete? I'm sure you'll do fantastic this cycle!! Sending good vibes

to anyone who interviewed last week, do they let us know in advance who our interviewers are
Yes! Go and check the portal. Under the 'Video Interview' Tab, there's a waiver to sign and once you do that you can see your interviewers (assuming it's close enough to your interview. I interview tomorrow)

Yes! Go and check the portal. Under the 'Video Interview' Tab, there's a waiver to sign and once you do that you can see your interviewers (assuming it's close enough to your interview. I interview tomorrow)
I see it now, thx for the help and good luck!! :hardy::hardy:

Do you mind sharing when you were complete? I'm sure you'll do fantastic this cycle!! Sending good vibes
thank you!!! :') i was complete 7/10! sending good vibes to you + everyone on this thread!

(Sorry to everyone who sees this thinking it’s an II)

I have a complete date of 7/27 because of a later MCAT. By my math they should be getting to my app nowish. Is anyone in a similar boat for complete date?

What I’m wondering is whether we are just not seeing the later completion date IIs on the threads because most forum users were complete toward the beginning of July

I have a complete date of 7/27 because of a later MCAT. By my math they should be getting to my app nowish. Is anyone in a similar boat for complete date?

What I’m wondering is whether we are just not seeing the later completion date IIs on the threads because most forum users were complete toward the beginning of July

I have the same complete date as you too dude… just waiting and waiting along with other schools… :’)

I wouldn’t worry about it. If you check last year’s thread, there were people who submitted in early July and didn’t hear anything until November. It’s a long process. I’d recommend limiting how often you check sdn, but I know it’s hard.

• Care
Members don't see this ad :)

complete 8/2 here, haven't heard anything but haven't expected to hear anything yet...maybe they're coming for us soon

Wait what? You got an interview at 8 pm? Thats wild. Didn't know they sent interview invites post-business hours. Congrats!
thanks! yup they did. I didn't know either!

Last edited by a moderator:
II rn! Submitted 08/02. IS for college, OOS for residency. This one came out of left field

• Care
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users

completed mine 7/21...my day of reckoning is near 😪😪

Completed on 7/1 but still no II or R :,) I just wanna know my fate UChicago

First Pre-II R as well here :( ORM, 522, 3.93, OOS completed 7/9. Good luck everyone! :)

My first R of the season. 516, 3.97, IS. :/ i guess trying to just be like, if its not meant for me it will not come for me. Longshot anyway. Good luck to everyone else : )

Has anybody with an II or pre-II R so far been from TX? Wondering if they've even started looking at Texas apps, because I have neither and I submitted my secondary 7/16.

Has anybody with an II or pre-II R so far been from TX? Wondering if they've even started looking at Texas apps, because I have neither and I submitted my secondary 7/16.

Not from Texas, but also in your boat and submitted 7/5.. I think it’s just the name of the game

submitted 7/12, radio silence... no news is good news i guess.

Reactions: 2 users
Got hit with that pre-II R, complete 7/12