2022-2023 Tufts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Also deferred. Do we know how many people from past years have gotten a WL/A or an R from the deferred pile ?

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
My top choice is Tyler but I go to tufts if they give me some love... lol

Reactions: 1 user
Any acceptances for people who interviewed the week of 10/17? We were told decisions likely this week but nothing so far …. :-(,

Members don't see this ad :)
Everyone liking my secondary comment

I know its super late

But I figured why not lol

Reactions: 2 users
Did anyone else get an II, and they are booking until February? Is this normal to be booking 3 months in advance?

Did anyone else get an II, and they are booking until February? Is this normal to be booking 3 months in advance?

Idk if this answers your question but I got an II for the Maine Track on 10/05 and the soonest date was 12/15. I booked for the following day but wasn’t sure if that’s just got far out they were booking OR if there are just fewer dates for Maine.

Sorry if you’re applying Boston and this isn’t relevant.

Idk if this answers your question but I got an II for the Maine Track on 10/05 and the soonest date was 12/15. I booked for the following day but wasn’t sure if that’s just got far out they were booking OR if there are just fewer dates for Maine.

Sorry if you’re applying Boston and this isn’t relevant.
Thanks. I got an interview for Maine on 11/14 and the soonest was in February. I guess they just book a couple months out.
Could you share when you received your II?
11/14

Silence for boston track, submitted July 26th. Time to worry or are there still many invites left?

Reactions: 6 users
Got the call! boston track, interviewed 11/16

• Love
don’t want anyone to worry prematurely, just being realistic!
According to their website Tufts interviews through March! It's impossible for us to know what's actually going on in the admissions office though, and I would argue none of us here know what's realistic for anyone else 😊. Keep your heads up everyone!!

Got the call! boston track, interviewed 11/16
:0 congrats!! did they say they would get back to you so quickly? I remember they told us that adcoms review once a month, but it looks like they may be reviewing more often than that based on your post ..... ?

:0 congrats!! did they say they would get back to you so quickly? I remember they told us that adcoms review once a month, but it looks like they may be reviewing more often than that based on your post ..... ?

Thank you! I also was surprised how quickly they got back to me. I believe they mention a tentative date for responses early to mid December, but they said they were not sure with complete certainty if they would be done by then.

Just got an II! Earliest date was Feb. Is there a slimmer chance of getting in if I’m interviewing then?

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Just got an II! Earliest date was Feb. Is there a slimmer chance of getting in if I’m interviewing then?
My dude I'm still waiting for a II so getting one means that they're genuinely interested in you :) you got this!

Reactions: 1 users