2022-2023 Rutgers, New Jersey

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Did anyone receive a confirmation for registering for their meet the deans session? I submitted the form but got no confirmation email or anything so I'm not sure it went through.

Members don't see this ad.

Priority alternate list email this morning, interviewed 10/13

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Do they send post II rejections

• Hmm
  • Sad
Members don't see this ad :)
II received yesterday! IS, submitted late July, LM 77.
Lots of slots available between now and the end of the month on the portal!

Reactions: 4 users
Just received an interview invite! IS applicant. Hopefully this means more are going out this week to everyone

II this morning around 10 am! IS, complete 7/17. Does anybody have more info about the actual interview day? Is it just the check in, interview, and then you're done? Or is there a bigger session that lasts all day. Want to know if I should take a full day or half day off from work

Reactions: 1 user
II this morning around 10 am! IS, complete 7/17. Does anybody have more info about the actual interview day? Is it just the check in, interview, and then you're done? Or is there a bigger session that lasts all day. Want to know if I should take a full day or half day off from work
There's a welcome session which will take about an hour, then you have your interview. That's all for the interview day. I don't remember how long in advance you get your interview time slot, so that might affect if you can take the full or half day off.

The welcome session for me was 2 mins long, they just check your ID, and then you wait to join the 1:1 interview. There is a 1 hour long Dean & Student session the same week but on a different day. I would say you do not need a full day off.
Is everyone’s interview at 10? I was able to schedule the welcome session for the same day so I wanna make sure they don’t overlap

congrats!! did they mention details about the scholarship during your call or was it on your portal?
The dean told me about it on the call but said it wouldn’t be on the acceptance materials (I haven’t gotten the letter yet)

Have any Canadian students receive an II from here yet?

Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted last night! OOS with significant state ties, and they offered me in-state tuition for all 4 years. Interviewed 11/2, LM 81

Reactions: 7 users
What is the max scholarship we can get here ?

What is the max scholarship we can get here ?

Also, has anyone accepted instate received a scholarship? Seems all the people who have gotten one were out of state.

Merry Christmas! Wondering if anyone knows when second look is scheduled for at Rutgers NJMS?

My interview was 10/27 and I haven’t heard anything yet, anyone else in the same boat?

I just received the acceptance call 1 hour ago, this is my first acceptance. I was a mess and I couldn’t string 2 sentences together. interviewed 11/07 so i was losing hope ngl. I’m rooting for the rest of y’all, you got this!!!!

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
Got the A half hour ago! Interviewed 11/15.

Reactions: 3 users
just checking, admitted students have not received any info about visiting Rutgers NJMS/admitted students days or weekends right? I have not

II today. Literally so excited. OOS but neighboring. Strong ties, family and friends in the area. LM 71

Has anyone received a call past the 6-9 week range that was outlined in the portal? Today marks 9 weeks for me so I fear the worst lol

Has anyone received a call past the 6-9 week range that was outlined in the portal? Today marks 9 weeks for me so I fear the worst lol
I'm in a similar boat. Don't worry too much as I'm sure you gave an awesome interview.
I think the admissions office was likely on holiday, so I'm sure you and I will hear back soon!!!

Reactions: 3 users
I'm in a similar boat. Don't worry too much as I'm sure you gave an awesome interview.
I think the admissions office was likely on holiday, so I'm sure you and I will hear back soon!!!
Thanks! Looking at last year it also looks like a lot of people got decisions (both positive and negative) wayyy outside the range

I was looking over my portal and realized that I got a "Secondary Application Received" email but never a "Complete" email, even though everything has been in since July. Did everyone else get a "Complete" email? Trying not to be neurotic, just finding it weird.

I was looking over my portal and realized that I got a "Secondary Application Received" email but never a "Complete" email, even though everything has been in since July. Did everyone else get a "Complete" email? Trying not to be neurotic, just finding it weird.

Never got a “complete” email either - just the “secondary application received” one

IS II received this afternoon. Complete 07/19.

Never got a “complete” email either - just the “secondary application received” one
I received one almost immediately after submitting the secondary. If you're unsure you can check your portal to make sure you're complete! Also if you go under the status tab> communication status it shows the history of what they have sent you. Under status there is also document status which shows you if youre missing anything!

Priority Alternate Waitlist :/ Does anyone know what I can do or how many NJMS usually takes off the waitlist?

• Care
Did anyone that interviewed in December get a call/ email yet?

Priority alternate list at 1:00 today, interviewed 11/7