2022-2023 Rutgers, New Jersey

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
II! Super excited

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone have an idea of the interview to acceptance turn around time?

Anyone have an idea of the interview to acceptance turn around time?
No idea...my interviewer specifically told me that the admission people didn't tell him how long it's going to take for them to make a decision. Did anyone else's interviewer said something?

For everyone who has done the interview--is there only one interview with a faculty? And how long was it?
Hey! I completed my interview on Monday and it was 1-on-1 with a faculty member. The entire interview was about an hour long, as they asked me questions for about 45-50 minutes with the remaining time spent on my questions for them.

My Dean and Students session is scheduled for tomorrow at 12pm - anyone had it yet with any information on what to expect?

Hey! I completed my interview on Monday and it was 1-on-1 with a faculty member. The entire interview was about an hour long, as they asked me questions for about 45-50 minutes with the remaining time spent on my questions for them.
Congrats! What were ur stats

Recently had my interview, and would just like to share that there's no need to stress! All the NJMS faculty are incredibly friendly people and just want to get to know you and hear your story. Best of luck to everyone!

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Looking at the last year they weren't all right on the dot and could be spread out a fair bit. September interviewers got their calls anywhere from mid-late October to early November.

Also just got the call yesterday with an A😁 -- interviewed in August
Congrats! Wait you're ED, but just got accepted now?? In mid October??? NJMS always preaches about their ED decisions are always decided early, but it doesn't seem like it here

Got the call last night 10/16/22, I interviewed on September 14

Reactions: 2 users
So if we interviewed in September and dont get a call today, does that mean we are either waitlisted or rejected?

Congrats! Wait you're ED, but just got accepted now?? In mid October??? NJMS always preaches about their ED decisions are always decided early, but it doesn't seem like it here
Yea it's a long story lol but basically I've been processed as an RD candidate

Did anyone with an A receive any info in an email yet? If yes, how long did it take?

Anyone get any calls today 10/18 from the Dean? Wow this really is a tough process.

Did anyone with an A receive any info in an email yet? If yes, how long did it take?
I didn't but I am sure they are insanely busy right now. If I don't hear anything by next week I will reach out politely.

So I just read that last year 98 of the 178 spots went to Early decision applicants last year.

Got the call late last night. Interviewed 9/27

Reactions: 7 users
Got the call at 9:00 PM! Interviewed 09/23. Looks like they're not going exactly in order by the interview date, so hang in there!! (LM 84)

Reactions: 1 users
if i interviewed late august and haven’t heard back yet, is that a WL or R?