2022-2023 Rutgers, New Jersey

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
How many ppl do they put on the priority bs ?

I called Admissions today about second look day. They said it should be posted by the end of the month.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
just had a very confusing and stressful interview but at the end my interviewer told me i am pretty much guaranteed to get an acceptance. He also said they are 2-3 weeks behind so i'll hear for sure in mid to late february, and that they are starting to wrap up the interview process

• Hmm
  • Wow
Reactions: 4 users
just had a very confusing and stressful interview but at the end my interviewer told me i am pretty much guaranteed to get an acceptance. He also said they are 2-3 weeks behind so i'll hear for sure in mid to late february, and that they are starting to wrap up the interview process
My interview was also rly confusing and stressful - I was sure that the interviewer really disliked me and/or was just not interested in me. Turns out that just how they're supposed to be, like a kind of "stress test" to see how you react. Ended up getting an acceptance, so I wouldn't worry about it!!!!

Reactions: 1 users
I almost cried after my interview because I thought my interviewer hated me. She didn't smile at all and her facial expression was just blank and uninterested the whole time. When I got the A call, the dean mentioned that she loved me and really advocated for me to get the A. So I'm certain they do it on purpose. Don't stress about it

Anyone know if IS get scholarships and if so when would we know?

Reactions: 5 users
Got the A today! Interviewed the week before Christmas

Reactions: 7 users
Anyone know the turnaround time on news right now? Interviewed today and forgot to ask.

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know if they are still sending out IIs / has anyone received any IIs or any other news this week so far?

Reactions: 4 users
Also inquiring about II... been complete since July and have heard nothing.

Reactions: 6 users
Does anyone know if they are still sending out IIs / has anyone received any IIs or any other news this week so far?

Seems like around this time last year II’s were still being sent out so hang in there

Yes, received the II at the end of Jan and it was in my spam... noticed that a week later and signed up for a slot in mid Feb.

• Wow
Just got priority alternate list today, interviewed 10/27 lol

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users
Sorry to hear that after such a long wait, do you mind sharing your stats and did you send any post II letters
Appreciate it, LM 72.8 and I emailed the dean twice just checking in but did not send any formal letters. In the priority email they say you can add a letter of interest/ updates to the portal so I’ll definitely be doing that

Reactions: 1 users
Anyone having difficulty accessing the secondary application portal now? The website is no longer accessible for me

Decided to withdraw my application post-A. I hope one of you wonderful people receive it!

Reactions: 11 users
Has anyone been accepted to NJMS recently? Interviewed mid-December, and still have not heard anything - kinda losing hope at this point.

Has anyone been accepted to NJMS recently? Interviewed mid-December, and still have not heard anything - kinda losing hope at this point.
I'm in the same boat as you haven't heard anything since December anyone else?

I interviewed first week of January and my interviewer said I’d hear back in mid February, haven’t heard anything yet.

I based off of the MSAR numbers but honestly each source seems a bit different
Msar shows how many people interviewed and who ended up going. They have to admit more students than the size of the class because admitted people end up going to other schools

Msar shows how many people interviewed and who ended up going. They have to admit more students than the size of the class because admitted people end up going to other schools

Ohh that’s a good point, that makes me feel a lot better lol

does the 45% include those who were
But this school accepted a fair amount ED

My interviewer said around 50% for post interview acceptance

Reactions: 2 users
how long was the interview for you guys? and was it with faculty/med student or both?

has anyone who was placed on the waitlist/priority waitlist been removed and accepted yet?