2022-2023 Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine (LECOM-Bradenton)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I was never told by the school when to expect a letter. The only mention of such thing was by people on this chat.

Members don't see this ad.

I was never told by the school when to expect a letter. The only mention of such thing was by people on this chat.
I think everyone is confused, it said the earliest we can here is Nov 15, so if your portal updated that means they mailed it that day or the next day, if not then don't expect nothing yet

Ig it depended on your info session, I had the second earliest one and they said nov. 15th.

Members don't see this ad :)
Well hopefully once the process starts they will move quickly.

Reactions: 1 user
I tried calling earlier today but nobody from admissions picked up, probably going to email tomorrow.

No one got the decision update? like decision has been made and you will receive in 30 days? mine just turned into that today.

My portal now says “

The Admissions Committee has made a decision on your file. You will receive the decision within 30 days. Thank you."

Members don't see this ad :)
My portal now says “

The Admissions Committee has made a decision on your file. You will receive the decision within 30 days. Thank you."
I have the same thing but I am pretty sure I was never offered an interview... Not sure what's going on.

I have the same thing but I am pretty sure I was never offered an interview... Not sure what's going on.
If you don’t have an II and got that, then it’s usually a pre II R. I got that last year around this time.

Just got my Acceptance Letter from the mail! what a good surprise! :D
Checked mail after walking back to my house in a beautiful sunny saturday

Last edited:
Just got my Acceptance Letter from the mail! what a good surprise! :D
Checked mail after walking back to my house in a beautiful sunny saturday
Congratulations on your acceptance!! When was your info session? I still have no portal update lol

I had the 14 day notice way back when (early decision) and it was a WL

Waitlisted (alternate) via email this morning

Alternative email today info session 10/05, but will be declining. Good luck everyone!

For those who got the alternate email, did u reply to that same email or email in a separate message?

Did anyone else get an email update saying their application was still under review?

is there anyone else here who hasn't heard anything back from LECOM, Bradenton--any interview invite/ update email since the secondary application?

Reactions: 5 users
is there anyone else here who hasn't heard anything back from LECOM, Bradenton--any interview invite/ update email since the secondary application?
Reach out to them if you haven’t heard anything. That happened to me back in August and I called and it turned out some grades of mine were missing. It was rectified and I received a ii a couple days later

OOS II received just now! Complete 8/30