2022-2023 Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine (LECOM-Bradenton)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
OOS II just now. Complete 8/11

Members don't see this ad.

Just got an interview invite. Funnily enough I just got WL at Erie. Hope this one goes better lol.

Btw when were you guys able to schedule your session? my earliest was 3/3.

Members don't see this ad :)
For those that received interviews today, what are you stats?

Did your statuses say "We have received your supplemental application. The review process will now begin. You will be notified as updates are made. Thank you." OR was there a different message in the portal when you received II?

Did your statuses say "We have received your supplemental application. The review process will now begin. You will be notified as updates are made. Thank you." OR was there a different message in the portal when you received II?
Idk... I never checked the portal after submitting

Anyone have tips on how to increase my chances of an II? I am above their statistics and have a Masters degree and would love to go to LECOM! Thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone have tips on how to increase my chances of an II? I am above their statistics and have a Masters degree and would love to go to LECOM! Thanks
How late did you submit your application? Sometimes if you submit late in the cycle it can really lengthen your process.

My interview was the first week of October and I still haven’t heard a single thing. Anyone else? I’m starting to worry. Some people from my info session have heard back, I have not

Interviewed in august and not a peep.

My interview was the first week of October and I still haven’t heard a single thing. Anyone else? I’m starting to worry. Some people from my info session have heard back, I have not
If thats the case you may want reach out to the school.

OOS II received today. I also have an interview with Eerie with the info session in January so it looks like you can be interviewed at more than one location in case anyone was wondering.

Reactions: 1 user
Signed up for march 3rd info session but does that mean most seats will have already been filled up and most people who attend the info session will be waitlisted? Or is the post interview acceptance rate aroud the same for each info session?

OOS II received today. I also have an interview with Eerie with the info session in January so it looks like you can be interviewed at more than one location in case anyone was wondering.
when is your info session for LECOM Bradenton?/ what was the earliest date?

When did you submit your secondary?

Any data on the WL movement at this specific campus?

Any data on the WL movement at this specific campus?
I’m wondering the same thing. I have an A at another school but would highly consider going to LECOM if I come off the WL. But I don’t want to have to hold off until July before hearing back because at that point I would be probably be set up for moving to the other school. 🤷‍♀️

Has anyone heard of getting off the WL before the summer by sending a LOI?

I had my info session the week of November 11th last month but my application still says it is under review post-interview and that I'd be notified of a decision by mail. Did anyone hear back from that week? How long has it taken other people to receive a decision after having their info session?

I had my info session the week of November 11th last month but my application still says it is under review post-interview and that I'd be notified of a decision by mail. Did anyone hear back from that week? How long has it taken other people to receive a decision after having their info session?
Dude there are people who had their session in like September and haven’t heard a thing.

I turned down an interview here but just popping in to say I wouldn't call anyone to ask for an update. if it's been over 30 days I would email admissions a letter of interest every 30 days if the school is receptive to letters. anything significantly more than that could be detrimental

I had my info session 11/18 and I got a 14 day decision 6 days ago. I don’t know what to make of that . I feel like they really liked me or didn’t like me at all

I had my info session 11/18 and I got a 14 day decision 6 days ago. I don’t know what to make of that . I feel like they really liked me or didn’t like me at all
I am willing to bet it is the former.

I turned down an interview here but just popping in to say I wouldn't call anyone to ask for an update. if it's been over 30 days I would email admissions a letter of interest every 30 days if the school is receptive to letters. anything significantly more than that could be detrimental
So its not a good look if you ask for a status update?

Status changed today Pre-II to "Your application has been processed and will be sent to the Admissions Committee for further review. You will be notified as soon as a decision has been made."

Status changed today Pre-II to "Your application has been processed and will be sent to the Admissions Committee for further review. You will be notified as soon as a decision has been made."
Me too

I am willing to bet it is the former.

I’m stupid I just realized I posted that in the Bradenton campus instead of the erie. I had the info session on 11/18 for erie, still hoping it’s good news

So its not a good look if you ask for a status update?
My advisor who is a former director of admissions said it just makes you look kind of desperate (which we are lol but we cant show that). they'll have an update for you when they are ready esp if you have already interviewed. all you can do in the meantime is just tell them you want to be there with occasional updates stating how you can add value to their school.

so this is weird but i got an update on the portal saying that " The Admissions Committee has made a decision on your file. You will receive the decision within 30 days. Thank you." Is this an R ? Are they gonna mail me an R lol? Cause i haven't even interviewed yet.

so this is weird but i got an update on the portal saying that " The Admissions Committee has made a decision on your file. You will receive the decision within 30 days. Thank you." Is this an R ? Are they gonna mail me an R lol? Cause i haven't even interviewed yet.
without interview invite?

Sorry to hear that. Do you know what your portal status said before the R?
I just checked and it says "The Admissions Committee has made a decision on your file. You will receive the decision within 30 days. Thank you." Im not sure when that was updated bc I had not checked the portal in a few days, but I received the rejection email this morning

I just checked and it says "The Admissions Committee has made a decision on your file. You will receive the decision within 30 days. Thank you." Im not sure when that was updated bc I had not checked the portal in a few days, but I received the rejection email this morning
Where the boxes checked off red in your portal under folder?

do we get emails for any sort of decision like WL, R, and A? or is it just a snail mail letter?

Well, I guess it’s safe to assume we will not be hearing anything back prior to Christmas. Kind of unfortunate.

I got the same status, pretty sure it's a pre-II R. Tuff.